• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this brand related to a particular victimized member here ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_COM_20240112_1850_40_3230.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, she's trying very hard to become a victim, you just acknowledged her. Personally I will make her a victim in real life if I ever see her, I will slam her head against a wall.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, she's trying very hard to become a victim, you just acknowledged her. Personally I will make her a victim in real life if I ever see her, I will slam her head against a wall.
Dear Ginmummy, moi is also a victim of hers. I moh-la-la kenna her verbal abuse.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just waiting for someone to attack her in public and hopefully put her out of her misery with a knife in her hole. Sharp orgasm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
床上功夫嫌太差
何不考慮老淫媽
粗俗低級靠嘴巴
幹到處女變淫娃
Tsk tsk tsk 粗俗低级靠嘴巴that’s you and your Cantonese prostitute mother. Come on virgin is impossible to be 淫娃you know it and that’s why you despicable evil shameless Cantonese dog dare not swear. Pui! Evil human pests like you should be exterminated by heaven do violence on women with no repentance no need commit suicide Pui! 贱狗鸡!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That one is 老淫妈 (LAOYINMA)!
Tsk tsk tsk another son of Cantonese prostitute. Come on virgin is impossible to be 淫妈you know it and that’s why you despicable evil shameless Cantonese dog dare not swear. Pui! Evil human pests like you should be exterminated by heaven do violence on women with no repentance no need commit suicide Pui! 贱狗鸡!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on Jeremy Quek I am a real victim of vicious bullying by Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of smelly chickens like you. Everyone with conscience can see. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png