• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This a 1st World Cuntry?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 23 Aug, 2008 11:08
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Workers cover themselves with rubbish bags

A STOMPer was driving along Thomson Rd when he came across a rather ‘disturbing’ scene.
In an MMS sent to STOMP today (23 Aug), the STOMPer says:

“It was raining heavily this morning at around 8 am. I was driving along Thomson Rd when I saw workers sitting at the back of an open truck covering themselves with black rubbish bags.

“I don’t know how they could breathe. They looked like bags of rubbish.

“It was such an eyesore.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that many times. Theirs employer or site supervisor treat them like shit. Not humane at all.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many things happening in this 1st whore cuntry. One of them are the pimps drawing million dollars salaries for doing nothing except to bring in FTs to screw sinkies.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
A tragedy in waiting. When an accident does happen, those workers will be badly hurt or killed. :(

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many things happening in this 1st whore cuntry. One of them are the pimps drawing million dollars salaries for doing nothing except to bring in FTs to screw sinkies.

TV2008080900110400-1.jpg

Do I look like a pimp? :eek:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
eyesore??? hey stomer get a life...

this happens when u are lazy to bring a brolly.... so u either get wet or u take something to cover yourself...

when I saw workers sitting at the back of an open truck covering themselves with black rubbish bags.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are still way way off.
maybe in another 2-3 years,we will reach that status.
still have tons of improvement to do.