• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there any public place in sg on xmas eve that isn't crowded?

vvsss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think christmas eve is still ok, not so crowded, cos majority of the christians will be at the churches.

its the new year eve which i would say very very crowded....

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok not fucking crowded. Made a mistake this fucking island is crowded everywhere unless it's a graveyard.

Not true. Speak the truth. There are a number of places not crowded at all. These are obviously in outlying areas. Its crazy if you go to a shopping mall or zoo and expect to find nobody except the shopkeepers and zookeepers.

For example, end of Lim Chu Kang is a quiet place facing the Johor Straits. Quiet and peaceful. Can have a quiet picnic there with your Pinay girlfriend.

Walk along Lim Chu Kang Lane 1 - 6 - not a soul in sight except for occasional Banglas.

Bus service 975 & 405.

Have you been to a CITY that is not crowded?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok not fucking crowded. Made a mistake this fucking island is crowded everywhere unless it's a graveyard.

Chao Sinkie, are you that idiotic not to realize that in city, you pay to get privacy. If you want top ambient and quiet classy enviroment, PAY THE MONEY to access them. There are tonnes of high class restaurants and hotels, private parties for you to go to. No one is asking you to go mingle with the foreign peasants in the shopping centers or public areas. This is the same in all the world's top cities.

You low class fucking peasant. You really need a brain change. Expect all the good things to come free.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

vvsss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Speak the truth. There are a number of places not crowded at all. These are obviously in outlying areas. Its crazy if you go to a shopping mall or zoo and expect to find nobody except the shopkeepers and zookeepers.

For example, end of Lim Chu Kang is a quiet place facing the Johor Straits. Quiet and peaceful. Can have a quiet picnic there with your Pinay girlfriend.

Walk along Lim Chu Kang Lane 1 - 6 - not a soul in sight except for occasional Banglas.

Bus service 975 & 405.

Have you been to a CITY that is not crowded?

wah, u really recommended him to go graveyard arr.....:wink:
at night picnic at lim chu lang no atmosphere, bbq will be better...:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can try one of the coffeeshops in Tiong Bahru Rd. Order a few bottles of beer with some kakis and booze the nite away! No need to pay exorbitant cover charge and can avoid the crowd.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao Sinkie, are you that idiotic not to realize that in city, you pay to get privacy. If you want top ambient and quiet classy enviroment, PAY THE MONEY to access them. There are tonnes of high class restaurants and hotels, private parties for you to go to. No one is asking you to go mingle with the foreign peasants in the shopping centers or public areas. This is the same in all the world's top cities.

You low class fucking peasant. You really need a brain change. Expect all the good things to come free.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

You fucking nigger what makes you think those high end restaurants aren't noisy and crowded? You fucking moron. :oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking nigger what makes you think those high end restaurants aren't noisy and crowded? You fucking moron. :oIo::oIo:

You fucking idiot Sinkie :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I don't live in low-class Sinkapore.
There are lots of space here in USA and I don't need to pay a few thousand to enjoy high class activities in private. A few K is enough to get another car, you know?
I am just poking fun at your loser ass. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Tuas. Confirm quiet. Damn ulu place at the end stretch.

Have you been there?, go take a look, the Ah tiongs, the people from Mandalay, the ones from Siam, bangalas, the Injuns..etc are having their holiday breaks also...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking idiot Sinkie :oIo::oIo::oIo:

I don't live in low-class Sinkapore.
There are lots of space here in USA and I don't need to pay a few thousand to enjoy high class activities in private. A few K is enough to get another car, you know?
I am just poking fun at your loser ass. :rolleyes:

You retarded insipid turd look at the thread title it's asking about singapore.

Wow few k to buy a car so low class. :oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been there?, go take a look, the Ah tiongs, the people from Mandalay, the ones from Siam, bangalas, the Injuns..etc are having their holiday breaks also...

That's the irony of it all.

These foreign workers appreciate the hustle and bustle of Singapore streets and the people and will be to enjoy the festivity. But some Sporeans don't know how to appreciate the crowd and KPKB here and there and everywhere.

These people better go to Thailand, Bangladesh and India and be farmers.