• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there a way to block private/unknown phone ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to block, block/private numbers ?

If you didn't borrow from Loansharks what's there to be scared about, call them out meet them in the face bring your members/kakis/friends/police/.. whatever.

Yes why let these people cramp your style?
What if your overseas friends or regarding something important calling from private number need to contact you?
Once you hear it's them just hang up I wonder how many will persist to call again if you hang up at first instance...or just leave them on line see how long they can hold.
Can also ask them tt the free money.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
try to refrain from joining those online surveys or contests to get freebies... i think these pple are selling your numbers somehow.

as for where ah longs are calling maybe a hunting no from overseas, just my guess.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
try to refrain from joining those online surveys or contests to get freebies... i think these pple are selling your numbers somehow.

as for where ah longs are calling maybe a hunting no from overseas, just my guess.

I did applied for credit card recently. perhaps is these tele marketing company that sold the numbers to them.
These callers know my name when they call in.... CCB.... :mad:

very irritating to receive such call when in office.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did applied for credit card recently. perhaps is these tele marketing company that sold the numbers to them.
These callers know my name when they call in.... CCB.... :mad:

very irritating to receive such call when in office.

Bro, Such callers will start calling from 2pm onwards...try to block their calls from 2pm to 9pm:biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have installed iblacklist/iwhitelist on my iphone (think cost about $1.28). it works for now. all my contacts is in whitelist, every thing else is blacklist. blacklisted calls will get "busy tone", and I will get a missed call.

just the past 3 hours, I already got 4 missed call from private numbers.

this is not best or ideal solution. but I got to do with this now. any better suggestion ? pls share.

Does singtel provide any service to block ? wonder how much they charge.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have installed iblacklist/iwhitelist on my iphone (think cost about $1.28). it works for now. all my contacts is in whitelist, every thing else is blacklist. blacklisted calls will get "busy tone", and I will get a missed call.

this is not best or ideal solution. but I got to do with this now. any better suggestion ? pls share.

Bro after a period they will give up:biggrin:Its a matter of time and you dont take loans they lagi give up faster:biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just say you are out of job.. or better yet, follow this seinfeld way..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N3aCL8PIOuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Just say you are out of job.. or better yet, follow this seinfeld way..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N3aCL8PIOuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This method by Seinfeld I mentioned many times in this forum already, but thanks for the video............................ :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After a few weeks, release the whitelist if not you might miss some important calls. If the problem returns turn it on. I suspect someone purposely gave your number to ah long.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ms say want to bring me to chio bu tuina with special.
bring until now , still no sound no picture, act blur only! call also cannot get thru:mad: :biggrin:

chiu got call me meh? Moi look into de call log...back date 3 yrs oso dun hav leh...:(:biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This method by Seinfeld I mentioned many times in this forum already, but thanks for the video............................ :biggrin:

good things no scared repeat, yeah :smile: another video i like repeated is the drifting supra with the boobies popping out.. but seems harder to find the non censored nowadays

jw5

Loyal
good things no scared repeat, yeah :smile: another video i like repeated is the drifting supra with the boobies popping out.. but seems harder to find the non censored nowadays

almost every time someone complains in this forum about an annoying phone call, I'll try to remind them what Jerry did. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ms.. moi use private number.. of course u cannot find in your log la.
wow painz.. your log can trace back 3 years wan.. power sia :biggrin:

Ah BS...nxt time go kopitiam use dis type call lah...sure ring huan...:biggrin::biggrin:

images