• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the Perfect Storm Over for Markets?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend, i already retired in australia, no longer driving taxi. what about you still stuck in sinkieland???:rolleyes:

I am in sinkielan, but why use the word stuck? Will you ask lee hisen loong why are you stuck in sinkieland? Anyway back to the main topic..

Come on i know many people of your kind. Bet $10 say HUGE BETS, lose money betting on soccer but claim to have reversed the bet at halftime, so no loss!:kma:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in sinkielan, but why use the word stuck? Will you ask lee hisen loong why are you stuck in sinkieland? Anyway back to the main topic..

Come on i know many people of your kind. Bet $10 say HUGE BETS, lose money betting on soccer but claim to have reversed the bet at halftime, so no loss!:kma:

i have a knack for picking the right shares, so far i am doing good. i won't bet $10 as that is a waste of money and time.:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your fucking mind. Are you deframed and going to make police report or you are now insulted and actually enjoyed being deframed. Stop being a fuggy fatfug and live with it, you twit.

Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make up your fucking mind. Are you deframed and going to make police report or you are now insulted and actually enjoyed being deframed. Stop being a fuggy fatfug and live with it, you twit.

Leongsam

Fuck you! I already reported police and waiting for Wuqi to retrieve the evidence from JB forum. Once Wuqi give me the evidence, all you fuckers who defamed me will die for sure!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you! I already reported police and waiting for Wuqi to retrieve the evidence from JB forum. Once Wuqi give me the evidence, all you fuckers who defamed me will die for sure!

Wait for the cow to come home will be faster. You twit.
SBF dont collect IP and my mods are not your attack dogs.

Leongsam

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam,

Why this fucker virus posts are not moved to rubbish bin? He is privileged to spew rubbish insults?????? All lies!!!!!!!

Read them all. Enjoy every moment of it. Keep posting and please add those lewd pictures of yours being rear ended by spiders. The nude cyclists thread needs to be replaced. Dont keep me waiting.

Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read them all. Enjoy every moment of it. Keep posting and please add those lewd pictures of yours being rear ended by spiders. The nude cyclists thread needs to be replaced. Dont keep me waiting.

Leongsam

LIES from virus are acceptable!!!!! Virus and leongsam are fuck buddies!!!!!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIES from virus are acceptable!!!!! Virus and leongsam are fuck buddies!!!!!!!

So what if you are my fuck buddy, Lee Hsien Loong cannot ask for my resignation.

Now Ive reminded you I will fix this matter, I've kept my promise.

If you continue to spew nonsense and targeting so many forummers and setting off the complaints everywhere, not only will your post be fixed, you will be fixed. So stick to the sandbox I've created for you.

Leongsam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if you are my fuck buddy, Lee Hsien Loong cannot ask for my resignation.

Now Ive reminded you I will fix this matter, I've kept my promise.

If you continue to spew nonsense and targeting so many forummers and setting off the complaints everywhere, not only will your post be fixed, you will be fixed. So stick to the sandbox I've created for you.

Leongsam.

Virus is leongsam's fuck buddy! No need to guess all know who fuck who!!!!!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have I made myself not clear to you to stop annoying everyone else in the forum with your personal vendetta?

Which part of the english in my post you cannot understand?

Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part you don't understand? You virus are leongsam's dog and fuck buddy and that's why your stalking posts are privileged and not moved to the rubbish bin!

Leongsam fucking virus now! All come and watch from virus's rear!!!!!