• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the fap prepared to deal with potential housing crisis it created?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk then talk, no need to bring in GD and samleong.

GD's identity was exposed months ago with scroobal's nonsense until the former had to pose thread to ask for a new nick to reappear. Very proud to be associated with him meh?

Samleong keeping quiet doesn't mean he dare not, more likely he can't be bothered with you.

A bet is just a bet. Nanong said to bring up thread to fark you 14 mths down the road if u were wrong and what's wrong with it? And what's right about you farking him non stop now just because he disagrees with you?

what's wrong with me farking him up? in the first place , who give him the licence or authority to fark others for their opinion or prediction even if they get it wrong. get real that this is a public forum and he is not even the moderater. he is a nobody .
you said a bet is a bet , but his was a one sided COWARD bet . like tails he win and heads I lose type. so what if 14 months later my prediction is right , what would he (narong ) do?? Did he said he promise to kiss my @ss and eat my shit . Any idiot can see that he did not even dare to post what he would do if he is wrong. if I am wrong he would create all sort of crap to humilate me. But if I am right what would he do???? he is so scared shit and a blardy useless coward that he did not even dare to post it here online what he would do if he lose , just like all these years of hype he is posting, he would just run into some shithole, keep quiet and hide forever if he is proven wrong. obviously a COWARD one sided challenge or bet as i said. that's WHY I screw him up properly for his cowardice.
I have come across such fark up born losers shit who talk big and threaten like some shit but are just shit themselves. like tonychat said, just avoid them. don't play these childish games if you are nobody or got no guts.
on the contrary I have the authority to fark him up as I please for his one sided coward bet. so what if you and he are unhappy. that's your and his problem, not mine. and you and he cannot do a single darn thing about it. you wanna fark otehrs , then be prepared to be fark by them also .
I am just giving him a taste of his own medicine. If you and him cannot take the heat , fark off then from this forum as tonychat said to peopl e like you and him. as I said talk is cheap.
got guts stop being a coward and put your money where it is ( a real bet as you an win or lose big time) and pay the deposit for an option/ caveat and post it here and then at least i would have a little bit respect for all the hot air trash you and he is spouting. as for me I AM really enjoying the show . I have nothing to prove to lesser beings like you. anyway today shitty times headline just summed up and proved what I said for past few months(see my old posts). facts speaks louder than all the trash from people like him.
I have already shorted the market and am laughing at people like you. anyway a waste of time replying to these posts although I enjoy screwing up pompous shitty cowards like him and I would no longer reply or visit this place as full of idiots. please enjoy the bloodbath (as quoted in today's papers). hahahahha
I felt wonderfully happy when I opened today's papers.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, I shared the same sentiment. A number of friends ventured into China and were doing well. Things changed after 2008. However, even with the crisis, all of them opined that China can survive - it is so big, its domestic market is enough to support the economy. Then suddenly, last year, I found these friends back in singapore. They have closed shop but I dare not asked for details as they looked down and out.

China is big but wealth distribution is bad. As such, its domestic market cannot take off. It has to accept America's money printing game as it has too much reserve in US dollar. Attempts to replace US dollar with renminbi for international trade does not appear to be working well. It cannot keep on producing cheap products forever, only for the mnc to take the bigger slice of the profit. Everyone knows that it has a big property bubble. Everyone knows that it's economy has grown in the past because of direct foreign investments. However, it has dwindled and public spending seems to be what has kept the economy going.

It takes a long time to correct the imbalance in the wealth distribution and to remove corruption, which they no longer have time now. It is only the iron grip of the communist that allows the system to survive till now. I wish I can foretell the events that will lead to its collapse. By logical deduction, it should be bread and butter issues that leads to internal unrest. But I personally don't buy that. It is too simple. In this new age, something more subtle will happen. Probably triggered by external factors and it would be fast and frightening. Maybe that will be the cause of ww 3.

Back in The Early Days of Sammyboy Forum, maybe in Late 1980's, maybe in mid-1990's, got some Forummers Post to tell of "Really Scary Things" happen to them in China, do to them by their Communist China Joint Venture partner. Some guys kena "Makan" completely by their partner, and were then forcibly ejected by the factory or the shop's Security Guards.

To add insult to injury, as they went to the airport to take their One-Way Journey back to Singapore, these Singaporean victims were told by their China Partners: "You better don't come back to China again. If we see you again, we will kill you, you Damn 'Lao Wai'!!!!!!":eek:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The potential of the China's market for foreigners is a myth. A foreigner can only be successful there if there is a Chinese partner and play second fiddle. You are at the mercy of the local partner. Trust me, the local partner is greedy. Eventually, they will just want to give you peanuts.

I agreed. at least some logical posts by people who have done business there and talk sense unlike that narong and SgGoneWrong who post crap. I have been in china since 1980s and everytime I go there I am always amazed at the cunningness and greed and lack of ethics of people there. it is little wonder suzhou singapore project was a failure as they just conned those arrogant sinkie scholars who are clueless and talk big like alot of people here.
the situation is so bad that I pull out completely and no longer invests in China at all. every body there is like Yang Yin or even worse. extremely cunning and no morals. the situation there is so bad that almost every rich businessman in china I met told me they have a swiss or bahamas bank account and are ready to run road if the banks collapse as almost all believe the system is not sustainable due to the level of corruption and lack of morals there(that coming from businessmen is an irony!!!). and this is in the early 2000s. The presidient Xi knows it and thats why he is clamping down on all the big fishes like bo xilai and zhou YK.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agreed. at least some logical posts by people who have done business there and talk sense unlike that narong and SgGoneWrong who post crap. I have been in china since 1980s and everytime I go there I am always amazed at the cunningness and greed and lack of ethics of people there. it is little wonder suzhou singapore project was a failure as they just conned those arrogant sinkie scholars who are clueless and talk big like alot of people here.
the situation is so bad that I pull out completely and no longer invests in China at all. every body there is like Yang Yin or even worse. extremely cunning and no morals. the situation there is so bad that almost every rich businessman in china I met told me they have a swiss or bahamas bank account and are ready to run road if the banks collapse as almost all believe the system is not sustainable due to the level of corruption and lack of morals there(that coming from businessmen is an irony!!!). and this is in the early 2000s. The presidient Xi knows it and thats why he is clamping down on all the big fishes like bo xilai and zhou YK.

If you know anything at all about china politics then you will know president xi isn't targeting corruption by pursing the ZYK gang.
Shows your swallow knowledge.....still claim to be china expert. Dun malu yourself here la.
FYI I never lay claim to any Prc expertise like you claimed but what little I know already evidently more than you as your shallow statement shown you up.