• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is that YOU?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
AL-phone-90505.jpg

Is this Jah?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
PS: The legs of the girl trying to hide her face, ummm quite sexy :p
Is that chootchiew's "chiobu target"? :p
If yes, has he finally bought her the handbag that she's holding in the photo? :biggrin:
Before I go down to orchard or mbs areas to hunt for a luxurious lady bag or wallet for my chiobu target, I need some good advices from bros here before I make a fool of myself there :p. Honestly till this middle age I had not step into any luxurious boutiques before. Sometime have to urge to just go in to have a look but tends to uturn becos feeling uneasy. This time bo bian need to accompany my chiobu target to select her handbag.
She is the beginning age of 3x. I better not say out wait her colleague or herself saw this post I get immediate failure liao .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chootchiew has not bought his dream girl the expensive bag. Meanwhile, she is carrying a yellow cheapo one, fretting over a ciggee and waiting for Chootchiew to make it happen for her.

What do you think of Chootchiew's girl? :rolleyes:

This type face buy a Charles and Keith bag can go 3 rounds in 81 already
[

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile, she is carrying a yellow cheapo one, fretting over a ciggee and waiting for Chootchiew to make it happen for her.

What do you think of Chootchiew's girl? :rolleyes:
Sexy legs! :biggrin:
But I wouldn't want her to blow me! :p

steveaustin316

Alfrescian
Loyal
since Mr.Chootchiew, the Middle-aged man willing to part $3K on a bag, the gal must be younger than him and must be somewhat this standard?

Attachments

• CHOOTCHIEW.jpg
    CHOOTCHIEW.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 330