• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is she chio?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just an online idiot.
Looks like you are worsening again, i.e. giving ridiculously bad excuses for your offences. :frown:
Simply because if you are a truly "good" or "nice" person (which you have even self-praised yourself a few times in some of your posts), who truly cared about me when you asked whether "everything's fine" with me, you would not have assumed the reason; instead, you should have asked something similar to "Oh dear, is there anything I can do to help?", right? :wink:
This is in addition to the fact that since members were able to start using the ":FU:" emoji on 23 June 2018 (last year), you hardly used it in any of your posts until about four months later:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/?q=:FU:&c[users]=AhMeng&o=date
when your beloved Tiffany Tang (or Tang Yan) got married in late October 2018 and you started becoming angry much more often (probably because of simple jealousy) and, therefore, started using much more vulgar words and the ":FU:" emoji, right? :wink:
I was hoping that after the New Year (not CNY) started, you would also start afresh and become less angry, but it seems that you have really worsened again! :frown:
Mainly because although you have improved by becoming less greedy, gluttonous, lustful and vain, you are still committing those four fundamental sins (especially vanity/vainglory), which is why, as I've told you before:
sammyboy.com/posts/2770084
That is why unrepentant greedy sinners have to keep on coveting and possessing more and more of whatever they want to possess, in order to feed their greed; and if they fail/refuse to repent until death, there will be periods before their deaths when they are simply unable to possess those things that they covet very much, which would naturally result in them committing the sins of anger (which might lead to murder) or despair (which might lead to suicide), i.e. replacing the sin of greed with either anger or despair. :frown:
But in your case, it seems that your main sin is vanity/vainglory, much more than greed (since you already seem rich enough to retire); so whenever you "lose face" because of whatever reason (especially during certain periods in your real life when you lack a real-life female companion to feed your sinful vanity by saying and/or doing certain things that would make you "look good" in at least your own eyes), you become angry, i.e. replacing the sin of vanity/vainglory with anger. :frown:

Even gin can't upset u.
You obviously know that she has upset me many times before, right? :wink:
Otherwise, why would I have devoted so much energy to attack her since the first half of last year? :o-o: :rolleyes:

How can I be worse than that Gongjumama. :biggrin:
Did I say that you are "worse"? And even if you are not worse, is it not possible for you to be bad enough? :wink:

I don't mind you sarcastically supporting her and liking some of her posts once in a long while, which was what you had been doing until recently this year.
But if you want to continue using @ginfreely as your "entertainment" by both attacking her sometimes (using your main @AhMeng account and a few of your clone accounts) and strongly supporting her at other times by using your other clone accounts to attack her enemies (and even liking a few hundred of her posts), which has already disrupted the online friendship among @ginfreely's sammyboy.com enemies (or at least between you and me, if that's what you really wish for), then I'm afraid I'll have to be fair and sincerely and openly attack both @ginfreely and you (one of her enemies), just like how you have been attacking both @ginfreely and some of her enemies (even though you have managed to refrain from attacking me so far). :wink:

And if and when I attack you, I'll also expose some of your clones.
You can also expose my clones and attack me in any way you want (like what you did in 2016 and 2017), especially since you probably can’t stand the fact that I'm so pro-Japan; and you probably also can't stand liking my posts because you probably hate me for not just being so pro-Japan, but for also not being pro-China enough and for not being willing to vote for any Sinkie opposition party, right? :wink:
But we'll see who has better credibility! :wink:

Anyway, don't worry because I've already said before that if I'm wrong about Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" being @ginfreely's real-life identity and she still continues posting after 30 June this year, I'll leave the forum forever (especially since I've left it for long periods before, so I can certainly do it again and this time, I might really never return); I shall now add that even if I'm right (i.e. she stops posting for at least a week before 30 June), I'll also leave the forum because my "mission" would be accomplished and I already have better things to do even before I discovered the existence of Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", so much so that I would have wasted too much time and energy on this Godforsaken forum by 30 June.

If you truly cared about me enough to start "paging" for me twice, i.e. in mid-September last year:
sammyboy.com/posts/2789946
followed by early November:
sammyboy.com/posts/2810094
and not just treating me as your toy or slave (depending on your mood), then you would be willing to atone for at least some of your offences, right? :wink:
If yes, then please start by un-liking the roughly two hundred posts by @ginfreely that you used one of your clone accounts to like earlier this morning and within only a period of less than twenty minutes! :eek: :rolleyes:

Even better if you dare to start a thread (either using that clone account or your @AhMeng account) to apologize for attacking a few of @ginfreely's enemies (such as @sweetiepie, one of our main allies); but because I'm lenient, I won't ask you to humiliate yourself to such an extent, even though by right, you should.

And of course, after you finish un-liking those posts, you should never use that account to post (unless you want to apologize) and/or like posts again.

If you don't un-like those two hundred posts by @ginfreely, or if you even dare to deny that it was done by you, I shall expose that clone account of yours, and we shall see how many members agree with me! haha :wink:
Or maybe that's exactly what you want me to do, in order to increase your level of "entertainment"? :unsure:
If yes, then I shall oblige! :wink:
If you can have your own special way of "entertaining" yourself, I can also "entertain" myself in my own special way, right? :wink:

Last, but not least, I agree with the following sentence of yours from one of your posts a few months ago (just after I came back in late November):
sammyboy.com/threads/paging-for-musashi.259038/posts/2819140
life is short, so stay happy! :biggrin:
but I don't agree that I can only "stay happy" by being active in this forum, simply because I can certainly be at least just as happy (if not happier) doing other things (to say the least), right? :wink:

And sometimes your post so long... By the time I read finish, forgot to click. Lol :biggrin:
Plus hor... Sometimes read oredi laff and laff, then forget to click. Lol :biggrin:
I would be surprised if you can manage to laugh at this long post of mine (possibly one of my top three longest posts)! :wink:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Looks like you are worsening again, i.e. giving ridiculously bad excuses for your offences.:frown:
Simply because if you are a truly "good" or "nice" person (which you have even self-praised yourself a few times in some of your posts), who truly cared about me when you asked whether "everything's fine" with me, you would not have assumed the reason; instead, you should have asked something similar to "Oh dear, is there anything I can do to help?", right? :wink:
This is in addition to the fact that since members were able to start using the ":FU:" emoji on 23 June 2018 (last year), you hardly used it in any of your posts until about four months later:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/?q=:FU:&c[users]=AhMeng&o=date
when your beloved Tiffany Tang (or Tang Yan) got married in late October 2018 and you started becoming angry much more often (probably because of simple jealousy) and, therefore, started using much more vulgar words and the ":FU:" emoji, right? :wink:
I was hoping that after the New Year (not CNY) started, you would also start afresh and become less angry, but it seems that you have really worsened again!:frown:
Mainly because although you have improved by becoming less greedy, gluttonous, lustful and vain, you are still committing those four fundamental sins (especially vanity/vainglory), which is why, as I've told you before:
sammyboy.com/posts/2770084

But in your case, it seems that your main sin is vanity/vainglory, much more than greed (since you already seem rich enough to retire); so whenever you "lose face" because of whatever reason (especially during certain periods in your real life when you lack a real-life female companion to feed your sinful vanity by saying and/or doing certain things that would make you "look good" in at least your own eyes), you become angry, i.e. replacing the sin of vanity/vainglory with anger.:frown:

You obviously know that she has upset me many times before, right? :wink:
Otherwise, why would I have devoted so much energy to attack her since the first half of last year?:o-o::rolleyes:

Did I say that you are "worse"? And even if you are not worse, is it not possible for you to be bad enough?:wink:

I don't mind you sarcastically supporting her and liking some of her posts once in a long while, which was what you had been doing until recently this year.
But if you want to continue using @ginfreely as your "entertainment" by both attacking her sometimes (using your main @AhMeng account and a few of your clone accounts) and strongly supporting her at other times by using your other clone accounts to attack her enemies (and even liking a few hundred of her posts), which has already disrupted the online friendship among @ginfreely's sammyboy.com enemies (or at least between you and me, if that's what you really wish for), then I'm afraid I'll have to be fair and sincerely and openly attack both @ginfreely and you (one of her enemies), just like how you have been attacking both @ginfreely and some of her enemies (even though you have managed to refrain from attacking me so far). :wink:

And if and when I attack you, I'll also expose some of your clones.
You can also expose my clones and attack me in any way you want (like what you did in 2016 and 2017, especially since you probably can’t stand the fact that I'm so pro-Japan; and you probably also can't stand liking my posts because you probably hate me for not just being so pro-Japan, but for also not being pro-China enough and for not being willing to vote for any Sinkie opposition party, right?)
But we'll see who has better credibility!:wink:

Anyway, don't worry because I've already said before that if I'm wrong about Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" being @ginfreely's real-life identity and she still continues posting after 30 June this year, I'll leave the forum forever (especially since I've left it for long periods before, so I can certainly do it again and this time, I might really never return); I shall now add that even if I'm right (i.e. she stops posting for at least a week before 30 June), I'll also leave the forum because my "mission" would be accomplished and I already have better things to do even before I discovered the existence of Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", so much so that I would have wasted too much time and energy on this Godforsaken forum by 30 June.

If you truly cared about me enough to start "paging" for me twice, i.e. in mid-September last year:
sammyboy.com/posts/2789946
followed by early November:
sammyboy.com/posts/2810094
and not just treating me as your toy or slave (depending on your mood), then you would be willing to atone for at least some of your offences, right? :wink:
If yes, then please start by un-liking the roughly two hundred posts by @ginfreely that you used one of your clone accounts to like earlier this morning and within only a period of less than twenty minutes!:eek::rolleyes:

Even better if you dare to start a thread (either using that clone account or your @AhMeng account) to apologize for attacking a few of @ginfreely's enemies (such as @sweetiepie, one of our main allies); but because I'm lenient, I won't ask you to humiliate yourself to such an extent, even though by right, you should.

And of course, after you finish un-liking those posts, you should never use that account to post (unless you want to apologize) and/or like posts again.

If you don't un-like those two hundred posts by @ginfreely, or if you even dare to deny that it was done by you, I shall expose that clone account of yours, and we shall see how many members agree with me! haha :wink:
Or maybe that's exactly what you want me to do, in order to increase your level of "entertainment"? :unsure:
If yes, then I shall oblige!:wink:
If you can have your own special way of "entertaining" yourself, I can also "entertain" myself in my own special way, right? :wink:

Last, but not least, I agree with the following sentence of yours from one of your posts a few months ago (just after I came back in late November):
sammyboy.com/threads/paging-for-musashi.259038/posts/2819140

but I don't agree that I can only "stay happy" by being active in this forum, simply because I can certainly be at least just as happy (if not happier) doing other things (to say the least), right? :wink:

I would be surprised if you can manage to laugh at this long post of mine (possibly one of my top three longest posts)! :wink:
Wah Liao.... You sure what you written is 100% ,correct? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I can hand to heart say it's not me who like her posts or scold seetiepie But I know who but can't reveal. Honest :notworthy:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Liao.... You sure what you written is 100% ,correct? :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Yes, I'm sure.

I can hand to heart say it's not me who like her posts or scold seetiepie But I know who but can't reveal. Honest :notworthy:
okay, looks like you're lying again, especially since you only took less than two minutes to read before replying; and even if you can manage to speed-read every word that fast, you cannot possibly be sincere in your reply if you reply that fast, simply because you hardly spent any time to think before you replied, right? :wink:

So from now on, you and @ginfreely will become my main sammyboy.com enemies until 30 June! :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, I'm sure.

okay, looks like you're lying again, especially since you only took less than two minutes to read before replying; and even if you can manage to speed-read every word that fast, you cannot possibly be sincere in your reply if you reply that fast, simply because you hardly spent any time to think before you replied, right? :wink:

So from now on, you and @ginfreely will become my main sammyboy.com enemies until 30 June! :wink:
I can't do anything if you disbelieve want I say ...:frown:
I never wanted an enemy of of you. If it makes you feel better, I can stop my forumming here and go off to another forum ... Sorry, I cant reveal more ... :(
I guess I will quit here lah. My last post ... you take care.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't do anything if you disbelieve want I say ...:frown:
haha, as if you have always been honest in all your posts? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Even you (and, I dare say, at least quite a few of the active senior members) would at least secretly agree with me that you, @AhMeng, are an expert at lying (i.e. by mixing lies with truths, while sweet-talking in your own special way, whether here at sammyboy.com or in real life, right?), especially since I remember you proudly boasting about learning it in the past from some Indians, a race that you hate, right? :wink:
And you are probably using the natural weakness of the human nature of members and guests to your advantage, i.e. the fact that the vast majority of them would probably be too forgetful and/or lazy to bother to remember and beware of your deceitful character, right? :wink:

I never wanted an enemy of of you. ... Sorry, I cant reveal more ... :(
Once again, you are sounding like how you used to reply to me in private over three years ago (i.e. the first time we ended our private online friendship in late 2015, which was even started by you, when you PMed me first! :frown:), i.e. acting "innocent" and playing the "victim", so as to deceive ignorant or forgetful members and/or guests into thinking that I'm the one who is wronging you, right? :frown:

Just because you and your clones have never directly attacked me (as @musashi), you expect me to condone what you used @killborat to do, i.e. attacking at least one or two of our allies, just because you were in the mood to support @ginfreely, like how you used other clones of yours in the past to support (or "support") @ginfreely and other kinds of members that you (and your allies) actually usually hate, but just because you were in the mood to troll your fellow allies (who you did not fully trust because of other reasons), you bothered to use some of your numerous clones to troll them, in order to "entertain yourself" and to gain some temporary support/appreciation from your usual enemies because you are a vain pervert who enjoys the pleasure of gaining such support/appreciation from even your enemies, so as to increase your overall support/appreciation that you usually gain from your same old friends/allies (which becomes boring after a while, simply because it's insufficient to feed your sinful vanity/vainglory)? :o-o:

This is also similar to how you seduced the real-life "Claire" over three years ago (in late 2015), a colleague/subordinate of yours working at the same company, who disliked you and annoyed/angered you a lot because of some work-related reasons; so in order to take revenge against her, you pretended to be nice to her, in order to seduce her into really having sex with you (especially since her body happened to be sexy enough), before dumping her! :eek:

The difference is that in the case of "Claire", you only hurt "Claire" (i.e. one person); but in the case of this ongoing online war between @ginfreely and her numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com members, who were attacked by her first since late 2016 at the latest (more than two years ago; and some, such as @glockman, were even attacked since 2015, more than three years ago), whenever you strongly (and not sarcastically) support @ginfreely and even use vulgar words against her enemies, you are obviously hurting more than one person, right? :frown:

And even if you were trying to become some kind of ridiculous "mole" or "spy" by supporting @ginfreely (in order to gain some useful information to help us, i.e. her sammyboy.com enemies), you should have informed at least those specific members you attacked before you attacked them, right? :rolleyes:

Also, I did not mention that the clone I'm referring to is @killborat until this latest post, and yet you said you "know who" he is "but can't reveal"? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Furthermore, @killborat's only activity today was liking 206 of @ginfreely's posts from "7:22 AM" to "7:38 AM" (in roughly 16 minutes only! :eek:):
sammyboy.com/members/killborat.35531/#latest-activity
If @killborat is truly a different person and a true ally of @ginfreely, and if you are a staunch enemy of @ginfreely and, therefore, a staunch enemy of @killborat, then you would be my ally against both @ginfreely and @killborat, right? So why "can't" you tell me whose clone @killborat is? :o-o:
Is it because you would be "betraying" @killborat, who is supposed to be @ginfreely's true ally and, therefore, your staunch enemy? If yes, what's wrong with betraying your enemy? :confused:
You should be well aware that you're not making sense, right? :wink:
In other words, you are simply talking nonsense or lying, right? :wink:

If it makes you feel better, I can stop my forumming here and go off to another forum ...
I guess I will quit here lah. My last post ... you take care.
Pretending to be a "nice" person again by saying "take care"? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Anyway, we shall see whether you are truly a man of your word! :wink:
And I believe you know me well enough to know that I also know you well enough to be able to detect you using your clones, right? :wink:

By the way, if you truly care about me, you would not quit this forum, right? :wink:
You would at least lurk and like my posts, such as the following two in this same thread that you "forgot" to like:
sammyboy.com/posts/2864315
sammyboy.com/posts/2864370
right? :wink:

Last edited: