• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is she chio?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i knew her from dempsey hill, she comes from manila. the real person look like a starlet and is very seductive, should i up???ke..ke...:o

pinoy.jpg

6/10.

For a Pinay, there are better looking ones out there. Go to Lucky Plaza on weekends and see for yourself.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring a packette of tissue when you want to screw her because Philipino girls are naturally very wet .

He..He..He.. Back then I once hooked up a Pinay pub gal at Katong.. We exchanged Hp nos but I gave a fake contact no..:biggrin: Brought me to her rented apartment at Siglap area.. Had a good bonking session with her.. After that she asked me for a loan of a few hundred.. Told her since both of us were tired, why not we sleep first and then I would give her the money the next morning after we wake up..She happily agreed with my suggestion.. Then while she was sound asleep, I put a $5 note on this small desk besides her bed and I quickly made my way out of her room and headed straight to the front door..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: