• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

******Is she a chiobu? (GVGT)******

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she looks sad from the start.
i don't mind to lend my dick for her to suck on and pacify her.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry that i made you cry last night, i promise i'll be more gentle since i didn't know it was really your "first time" doing it with me....<---Saw this common on youtube LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry that i made you cry last night, i promise i'll be more gentle since i didn't know it was really your "first time" doing it with me....<---Saw this common on youtube LOL

Don't need to say sorry to that silly chubby orange jersey Alamaking. If you're unhappy with him, just show him this :oIo:

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya...guys are the all the same...girl cry only...heart melt.

this girl also cry...heart melt or not?

1102052100b0f78547a31254e2.jpg
1102052100b0f78547a31254e2.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gal in the tube has broke up wif her bf.

she was very upset but she told herself to be strong, doll herself to look good and embrace another stage of life.

becuz of her strong will, the clip attracted many viewers.

she did appeared in a taiwan variety show and tell her story. btw, she is a taiwanese.

Last edited: