• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sharon Au A Fascist ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not fascist but balls carrier . Got no balls of her own .

By being noisier than others, work harder than others does not make you better .
Just make you undercutting others .
She wants the express lane hopefully she come back AS MANAGEMENT .
After sleeping with white boy who helps with school work .
You do need to give incentive for help rendered .

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her hand appears to be very scary to me. It gives me an uneasy feeling.

ya it sure give me the scary feel!!!

phpGa9B17.jpg

AdolphHitlerSpeech.Gif

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always like to harp on how this slut got good grades but disrupt studies to work in mediacorp....
How good also technically A levels only.....never go Uni kpkb not even undergrad....
Now come back from study dunno what shit course got lanchiao degree say want to be MANAGEMENT. Balls to her la...

Not fascist but balls carrier . Got no balls of her own .

By being noisier than others, work harder than others does not make you better .
Just make you undercutting others .
She wants the express lane hopefully she come back AS MANAGEMENT .
After sleeping with white boy who helps with school work .
You do need to give incentive for help rendered .