• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is Sam's Alfresco Coffe affected by recession ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come so quiet ? looks like severe recession here. maybe need a bailout package too ?

They all are basking in the golden sunshine, now that we are in the golden era, no time to come in here!:smile:

NS had killed Singaporeans...

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is alive and hot here.
just only maybe certain section(s) are quiet as those that posting so many get bored after nobody response to their posts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how come so quiet ? looks like severe recession here. maybe need a bailout package too ?

I don't know what you mean by "quiet". 900 to 1000 messages are posted daily.

In the old delphi forum, the number of messages used to be in the 1000 to 1200 range but many of the posts were from paranoid lunatics who have migrated to the alternative delphi based forums since I moved the coffee shop here.

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
and so this is good news.....better than having repeated spammers and pig-stile dwellers spewing obscenities...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all are basking in the golden sunshine, now that we are in the golden era, no time to come in here!:smile:

NS had killed Singaporeans...

Hi Halsey!

"NS had killed Singaporeans."

You could be sued for that if this weren't sammboy. That's Madman's line.

It's golden era, and this is the golden weekend. And maybe it's just once!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you mean by "quiet". 900 to 1000 messages are posted daily.

In the old delphi forum, the number of messages used to be in the 1000 to 1200 range but many of the posts were from paranoid lunatics who have migrated to the alternative delphi based forums since I moved the coffee shop here.

Sam. You could have waited another two or more years so and have bragging rights to a forum that's lasted a decade. Why didn't you? Taking orders from someone else?

Cheers anyway!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam. You could have waited another two or more years so and have bragging rights to a forum that's lasted a decade. Why didn't you? Taking orders from someone else?

Cheers anyway!

It's the same forum. All I did was move it to a new platform.

jastsen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think members are buzy with F1 fever and also the primary and secondary school examination. i think it will return after this coming holiday (3 days to go)