• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sammy still around??

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about this, i think it was last 2 years, i sent 2 air stewardess from china airline to the hotel next to tian an men. they seemed very interested about working there,that's my gut feel after they asked me questions about that place. then when i think back, i wonder why the airliner put up their air stewardess next to the ktv. could it be an act of enticement?:rolleyes::biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
LATEST: SBF Forummer ARRESTED!!!

HE SUPPOSEDLY GOES BY THE NAME OF "POPCORN".

Suspected members of online vice syndicate arrested
By S Ramesh | Posted: 27 January 2011 1314 hrs
<table width="260" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="20" align="right"> </td> <td width="240" align="right">
phpbC2DGu.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" height="60"> </td> <td class="update" valign="top" height="80"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="138" bgcolor="#f6f6f6">Photos </td> <td width="47" bgcolor="#f6f6f6">1 of 1</td> <td width="18" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnPrev" value="<< Previous" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" width="18" type="image" height="15"></td> <td width="19" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input id="bntPlay" value="Play - Stop" src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" width="19" type="image" height="15"></td> <td width="18" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><input disabled="disabled" id="btnNext" value=" Next >> " src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" width="18" type="image" height="15"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>
dotline_240.gif

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td class="update"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table width="510" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="4"><hr width="510" align="left" color="#dddddd" size="1"></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="middle" width="210" height="30">
</td> <td width="10"> </td> <td width="145">
sb_twitter.gif
Twitter</td> <td width="145"> Messenger</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4"><hr width="510" align="left" color="#dddddd" size="1"></td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested two men and three women who are believed to be members of a syndicate offering sex services online.

They are between 19 and 29-years-old.

Acting on information received, officers from Central Police Division raided a hotel located at Lavender Street on Monday and arrested the five suspects.

Cash amounting to S$1,250 and other items such as handphones, camera, and several notebooks containing what's believed to be transaction records were seized.

Investigations revealed that the syndicate is believed to have advertised sexual services via an internet website where potential customers could book their services and proceed to a designated hotel to complete the transaction.

Investigations are on-going.

Persons found guilty of offences under the Women's Charter may be fined not exceeding $10,000 and imprisoned not exceeding five years.

Any repeat offenders shall also be liable for caning.

Tan Hung Hooi, Commander of Central Police Division, said the Police will keep up enforcement actions against vice activities and take such offenders to task.

- CNA/fa
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LATEST: SBF Forummer ARRESTED!!!

its ok. that website has nothing to do with leongsam. he said so.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That gal, very sui. No horse gallop. About 80% Pinky standard. Arranged next day session. Again had to verbal fuck OKT - girl lai ang! Knna.

You probably had problems because you were not an ex-MP.
Some girls will bend backwards for powerful men e.g. Ho Ching who would never give LHL a second look if he wasn't the prince :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, that's true! women adore men with power and money. if i have both, i will be a very happy man!:biggrin::o

You probably had problems because you were not an ex-MP.
Some girls will bend backwards for powerful men e.g. Ho Ching who would never give LHL a second look if he wasn't the prince :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i kena one jap told me is air stewardess later let me found out is tour guide.

Over in japan , alot of pinoys and PRC trying to pass off as Japanese , for tourist who think that they have screw a Japanese pros !! You will be amaze that those PRC and pinoys look and behave like the locals ...guys. , don't be con by them the next time you visit japan :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, that's true! women adore men with power and money. if i have both, i will be a very happy man!:biggrin::o

Maybe Yes & maybe Not.

You might end up with someone like Ho Ching:eek:

Or you might end up married to some ex-SIA stewardess who wants $$$ for maintenance :smile:

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over in japan , alot of pinoys and PRC trying to pass off as Japanese , for tourist who think that they have screw a Japanese pros !! You will be amaze that those PRC and pinoys look and behave like the locals ...guys. , don't be con by them the next time you visit japan :wink:

How to verify the true identity......:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got acquainted with a chinese folk from china who sold off his ancestral land to the american corp., his philosophy of life, 有钱就是玩女人,apparently, he is so rich that his banker always at his beck and call.to me, he is so damn cool!:cool::biggrin:

Maybe Yes & maybe Not.

You might end up with someone like Ho Ching:eek:

Or you might end up married to some ex-SIA stewardess who wants $$$ for maintenance :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his philosophy of life, 有钱就是玩女人,apparently, he is so rich that his banker always at his beck and call.to me, he is so damn cool!:cool::biggrin:

If you look at LKY, he owns Spore but doesn't seem satisfied or happy. He is worship by his followers but suspect when he goes, no one will really miss him :rolleyes:

I'm just saying that money is not the sole basis of happiness, many poor people are actually happier than LKY. If you have $$$, it'll give you more options such as moving out of Spore but it will not buy you happiness.

I've met many who've emigrated from Spore. Initially every decision is determined by $$$ but once they've had a chance to settle down, $$$ takes a back seat.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look at LKY, he owns Spore but doesn't seem satisfied or happy. He is worship by his followers but suspect when he goes, no one will really miss him :rolleyes:

I'm just saying that money is not the sole basis of happiness, many poor people are actually happier than LKY. If you have $$$, it'll give you more options such as moving out of Spore but it will not buy you happiness.

I've met many who've emigrated from Spore. Initially every decision is determined by $$$ but once they've had a chance to settle down, $$$ takes a back seat.

Very true....today we can just walk into one HC and have a good one whilst LKY cant..... I can pay 100 tax levy and enjoy the noisy machine and shouting whist LHL cant....:biggrin: