• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Renfred Ng gay?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm a girl

If you are a girl, you have to be careful of people like Fishypie, erection2011, Screwbal. these are the badass in the forum.

There's a handful of handsome and kind chaps like Raiders, Thugsin, I-Hate-Pappies around though :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a girl, you have to be careful of people like Fishypie, erection2011, Screwbal. these are the badass in the forum.

There's a handful of handsome and kind chaps like Raiders, Thugsin, I-Hate-Pappies around though :smile:

hi there

1. raid, why leh?
2. did not include me into one of those category hoh:biggrin:
3. ok, self-confession: good looking and very horny, can:p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. raid, why leh?
2. did not include me into one of those category hoh:biggrin:
3. ok, self-confession: good looking and very horny, can:p

Hi boss!

1. Little berry too small
2. Cannot satisfy your thirst
3. SadPlumpGal you want?
4. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If fatherly care and love needed, can always look for me.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those who go for low class PRC shit who go for old man and cheat their cpf no need to be handsome one.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who go for low class PRC shit who go for old man and cheat their cpf no need to be handsome one.

we get to screw real chicks pussy while you get screw in the ass by your thai ladyboy wife everynight :oIo: shoo now go eat your grass

FUCK YOU

Last edited: