• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS PM Apology SINCERE? Please VOTE Here!

Is PM Apology SINCERE?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • Cannot Tell

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
After voting, post reply to up this poll. Thanks!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCZJYPW3QXw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCZJYPW3QXw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
6679050649.png

Ass Loong crocodile tears not working. He is the classic example of boy cry wolf. No one believe him liao.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is only asking for votes, it is not real. If everything remain the same after election, they will go back to their old ways. Five years on, there will be another apology.

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errm... If everything remain the same, 5 yrs on...

No need to cry la! I will allow PRs to vote. They sure vote for me. Then Singaporeans will REPENT!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
as for now, gt 5 persons believe he is sincere ok. dun play play.:eek:

yes i can see.

I should have put a qualifier that people with political party affiliations should not be allowed to vote.....

papFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has run out of ideal.. I think he sensed the danger now..... say sorry ....and hope for best...that's simple.
APs should now turn on thier Offensive and Destroy mode....it's NOW or never.....

papFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he(PM) ever apologise the mistake made if there is no Opp parties in this election ????

Don't be fool, pls vote WKS, MBT, GCT, VB, GY and their company out on 7 May

Opp parties don't have to win big on 7 May, just win one third of the Parliment seats will do

and Pls leave Two third of the seats for PAP hor...otherwise the alternate voices will not be effective

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sincere my ass!!! If it was meant to be sincere, LHL wouldn't need to wait till GE time to apologize!

:(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is desperate. Maybe his ground inteliigence tells him this GE could be a total embarrassment for him. Never trust a politician.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the same 'tree' that threathen to beat us up at the cul de sac, after decades of shoving, shafting wrong policies down our throats, now expressing regrets? NO!

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
An analysis of his body language would reveal the extent of his genuinity.

In all fairness, I wonder if people here knows how much courage it must have been for him to apologise to Singapore, esp. during GE! Am sure it is also not a groupthink on this decision among his cabinet. Scroobal?

Anyway, the reality is that a v large majority of the forumers here will still proceed to bash him [1] regardless of what he does... ie. even if he lose his life (peace or war time) for Singapore, I doubt many people here will even care and possibly even rejoice, sad but true.

Reference:
[1] http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....t-52.8-positive-on-PAP...&p=718271#post718271

To-Err-is-Human-To-Forgive-Divine.gif