• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is pinky the worst PM ever ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's a model in pinky who many leeders of the world should avoid. he shashays like a model even there isn't a catwalk, sits like a guniang and handshake feebly like a faggot.

that's why he's a MODEL for every leeders not to follow.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's a model in pinky who many leeders of the world should avoid. he shashays like a model even there isn't a catwalk, sits like a guniang and handshake feebly like a faggot.

that's why he's a MODEL for every leeders not to follow.

In other countries (with exception of North Korea), with his performance, he would have been kicked out either by the citizens or his Party. Only in Singapore, behind his Papa's umbrella and stupid GRC shield, has he hung on for so long.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm...my opinion, LHL performed better than GCT....under LHL, at least I see Singapore moving economically fw in the increasing competitive world....though at pace far too fast for infrastructure to buildup resulting in prop overheat, transport overload etc... Thereby creating massive stress for normal citizens.....

Under GCT, I do not see the drive, don't see any major achievement and actually felt that Singapore slide backwards....think we have a lost decade under him....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would prefer to compare him other leaders in the world. He is fragile, spoonfed and everyday needs protection. He cannot stand on his own if put on international debate platform. He needs a scripts written for him, he only answer to pre-empted question, he will avoid international reporters and welcome only his own shit reporters. When he shook hands with feeble elderly during festive days, he needs dozen of bodyguards because of his guilt. He only loves to hear praises and good stuff such that he thought he is the best and whatever he said is good for the people. He is extremely detached from the ground and his leadership came from his father's merit.

Simply put, LHL's existence as PM put us on par with North Korea and made a laughing stock at Sinkies in front of international stage. He cannot lead and will not find a leader. He is still a baby sucking thumb but with lots of hot air when toys are stolen from him. Like baby, he loves being surrounded by players and coaxers.

Last edited: