• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is mrt in transport or card business?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there is a single day unlimited travel for tourist/visitors?

I think there is such a card for tourists but you must show a foreign passport. Saw it advertised many years ago.
However If you have a Spore passport you don't qualify for this special card

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there is such a card for tourists but you must show a foreign passport. Saw it advertised many years ago.
However If you have a Spore passport you don't qualify for this special card
Thanks Johnny. Think I do not qualified for this card. Anyway, the MRT system is getting over complicated for me. Most of the time, I just take a taxi when I am in SG. Hope to be back for a week to spend some time with my old folks.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Johnny. Think I do not qualified for this card. Anyway, the MRT system is getting over complicated for me. Most of the time, I just take a taxi when I am in SG. Hope to be back for a week to spend some time with my old folks.

Give Krafty business book his taxi LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am currently in MRT first time traveling during peak hour. IT'S A FUCKING SQUEEZE IN HERE! But I must admit I have not heard any bones cracking yet. One solution I'd like to suggest is government can use their successfully implemented strategy and that is impose Peak Hour Ticket Price for commuters so that those need to travel during this time travels and not choke up the system and of course fellow commuters.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am currently in MRT first time traveling during peak hour. IT'S A FUCKING SQUEEZE IN HERE! But I must admit I have not heard any bones cracking yet. One solution I'd like to suggest is government can use their successfully implemented strategy and that is impose Prak Hour Ticket Price for commuters so that those need to travel during this time travels and not choke up the system and of course fellow commuters.
I love taking MRT during peak hours especially if going to Raffles Place! Wow! So many OL Chiobus! :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I love taking MRT during peak hours especially if going to Raffles Place! Wow! So many OL Chiobus! :biggrin:

I have to agree on the chiobu part, but Thai girls much more chio and sexy and able to carry themselves better la.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Replaced a damage card.

Charges :

Personalisation Fee $ 3.00 *** what is so personal?
Initial Add Value $10.00
Card Cost $ 5.00
Total Amount Payable $18.00

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try the Citibank SMRT credit carD, THE POSB everyday card. Recently I think OCBC is coming out with a new credit card that can be used for transportation too...

UOB have that for some time already, the ezlink wallet, I don't activate that, for it is too easily linked!! really don't trust anything in a card form that linked directly to my bank account; I treat it with extreme caution. Anyway, still rely on the normal exlink card, which I top up at $10 each time, in case I accidentally looses it, it has only that value.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Replaced a damage card.

Charges :

Personalisation Fee $ 3.00 *** what is so personal?
Initial Add Value $10.00
Card Cost $ 5.00
Total Amount Payable $18.00

At the end of the day knowing all these things like withholding our CPF and this MRT fares and ticketing and unaffordable public housing etc etc I wouldn't call this government 贪 as in greedy I will simply call them EVIL. Evil has to be eradicated but many allowed themselves to be in this evil bondage. This is a heartless evil government why we listen so much cock they say everyday.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am currently in MRT first time traveling during peak hour. IT'S A FUCKING SQUEEZE IN HERE! But I must admit I have not heard any bones cracking yet. One solution I'd like to suggest is government can use their successfully implemented strategy and that is impose Peak Hour Ticket Price for commuters so that those need to travel during this time travels and not choke up the system and of course fellow commuters.

ok wat... can SQUEEZE with the OL... shiok woh... :biggrin:
Squeeze stil can write FR in sammyboy ?
no one look at you meh ? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. aiyoh! it is always packed during peak hours.
3. honest, you should try: jurong east mrt stn.
4. i bet you cannot even breathe!
5. btw, no pretty young things there but oily & full of smell fts.
6. yes, i kanna it daily.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. aiyoh! it is always packed during peak hours.
3. honest, you should try: jurong east mrt stn.
4. i bet you cannot even breathe!
5. btw, no pretty young things there but oily & full of smell fts.
6. yes, i kanna it daily.

You must be enjoying!! LOVING IT! :biggrin: Did you delouse yourself before you get home, never know, what you are exposing your family to!! :biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day knowing all these things like withholding our CPF and this MRT fares and ticketing and unaffordable public housing etc etc I wouldn't call this government 贪 as in greedy I will simply call them EVIL. Evil has to be eradicated but many allowed themselves to be in this evil bondage. This is a heartless evil government why we listen so much cock they say everyday.

why do you even care if you're no longer residing here? there is evil much worse in africa, but i don't see you calling for the eradication of the evil african dictators and warlords. does this make you a hypocrite? or just someone with an axe to grind? or how about the "evil"/"greedy" thai king? with estimated assets at USD 35 billion (making his the richest monarch in the world)... he sits in his palace and watches the rest of his country flood.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why do you even care if you're no longer residing here? there is evil much worse in africa, but i don't see you calling for the eradication of the evil african dictators and warlords. does this make you a hypocrite? or just someone with an axe to grind? or how about the "evil"/"greedy" thai king? with estimated assets at USD 35 billion (making his the richest monarch in the world)... he sits in his palace and watches the rest of his country flood.

Hi bryanlim1972, Singapore is still my country as I carry the Singapore passport. My mom and other siblings are still living and working here. I've also got many good friends and their families here. I do care because my love ones are here and it's just so happen that I live and work in Thailand. As such I don't really care for places like Africa which does not concern me. Its interesting you mentioned about the Thai king for this I cannot comment for my own safety, its 15 years in jail is I say the wrong thing whether in opposition or support for him. An example will be there is this very pro-monarchy person in Facebook who scolded anti-monarchy people in Facebook and part of his scolding is to bring out what the anti-monarchy people wrote and showed because of that this pro-monarchy is now awaiting trial for distributing anti-monarchy material in Facebook. Call it strange. Anyway I am just a resident in Thailand now seeking to make a living and small fortune so no point to join any group there its not my country. Singapore is still my country.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

you got brain or not ?
which country mass rapid transportation not crowded during peak hour ah ? :*::*::*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you got brain or not ?
which country mass rapid transportation not crowded during peak hour ah ? :*::*::*:

Thanks for this reminder greedy. You are right my experience tells me that both Hong Kong's and Tokyo's systems are much worsts than Sngapore's. We definitely have more room to squeeze.