• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is life fair?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the bastard needed to learn about cause and effect then he will know how to conduct himself.

Of course not. HSK got a stroke which he did not deserve whereas Amos Yee did not get the stroke or strokes he deserves. Instead there are some here who still feel that idiot deserves to be gently stroked.
Spare the rod and spoil the child is the old adage that I totally agree with. If Amos was given regular strokes of the rotan in his earlier years he would certainly know how to behave.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is definitely fair.

Everyone gets a chance to go to heaven.

No matter what evil things you have done before.

You need to accept JC as your savior.

Our Creator dun discriminate.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well, well. Seems HSK's little misadventure got us pondering about life now and our own mortality. I say life is fair only when you are an elitist rich and the world is your oyster. Else, like what JW5 mentioned, life is hard and then you die (or life's a bitch, you get butt-fucked, then you die).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Life has been good to me. I went from rags to riches, have a beautiful wife who gave me two smart kids. I now have good health, great sex and lots of money. What more could I ask for?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is not fair,thats why we need comprehensive healthcare coverage and social welfare policies,Imagine if heng swee kiat was a broke destitute decrepit 60 year old man in singapore and he had a stroke,would there be 3 million dollar doctors attending to him?the hospital might not even want to admit him unless he sign over his cpf and hdb and credit card and bank account and affidavit for his power of attorney and indentured servitude of his wife and first born.and should he survive the ordeal,he volunteers himself to be a one legged decrepit in a wheelchair for one of their begging syndicates.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life has been good to me. I went from rags to riches, have a beautiful wife who gave me two smart kids. I now have good health, great sex and lots of money. What more could I ask for?

a buttplug for your loose asshole from all the ass banging?

jw5

Loyal

Handsome face. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the grand scheme of things, life is always fair.
Causality permeates all aspects of our known universe.

Excellent elucidation! I am pretty sure TS wouldn't make a noise if a 50 plus year old uncle tore pages off the Bible and a 17 year old boy suffered a hemorrhaging stroke.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honor and status. Surely you wouldn't want to be a lowly translator all your life. I say go and fight with Tan Cheng Bock for the President. Let all sinkies admire your handsome face and your wife's beautiful face in every school and public hall.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Honor and status. Surely you wouldn't want to be a lowly translator all your life. I say go and fight with Tan Cheng Bock for the President. Let all sinkies admire your handsome face and your wife's beautiful face in every school and public hall.

I think we need a Malay president. We haven't had one of those for a very long time. How about Yaacob?

jw5

Loyal
Excellent elucidation! I am pretty sure TS wouldn't make a noise if a 50 plus year old uncle tore pages off the Bible and a 17 year old boy suffered a hemorrhaging stroke.

I believe he would have made a louder noise. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got nice video (on fairness of course!) but I want it to be on post #41, will someone(s) help :biggrin: