• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it possible to fly from Chiangmai to Pattaya ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did not specify time saving was the objective.
People do all kinds of funny stuff for all sorts of crazy reasons.

I know a chap who in order to steal eat would always fly the last night of the day out to bkk.
Arriving bkk before midnight he would hang around transit area until after midnight before clearing customs.....
Objective was so his passport date would show the next day and thus he got an almost 24 hrs head start free pass to Chiong.

You mean 30-day visa exemption ?

Just wondering, Pattaya being such a popular city in Thailand, one would expect the airport to be pretty well-equipped.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You mean 30-day visa exemption ?

Just wondering, Pattaya being such a popular city in Thailand, one would expect the airport to be pretty well-equipped.

Wah piang eh . . . . still talking about U-Tapao airport? Told you Pattaya is so close to Suvarnabhumbi who want to use it when getting to Pattaya, I suspect people using it mostly traveling to Rayong. Its only about 6 flights in and 6 flights out a day. By the way U-Tapao Airport is not Pattaya Airport, Pattaya don't have any airport.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang eh . . . . still talking about U-Tapao airport? Told you Pattaya is so close to Suvarnabhumbi who want to use it when getting to Pattaya, I suspect people using it mostly traveling to Rayong. Its only about 6 flights in and 6 flights out a day. By the way U-Tapao Airport is not Pattaya Airport, Pattaya don't have any airport.

Okay lah. Lan lan got to take bus from Suvarnabhumi lor.

Anyway, my recent trip from BKK to Pattaya, I opted for the bus that stops at Thepprasit/Thappraya terminal, which is so much more pleasing than the one at North Pattaya.

The best part is I can flag a Songtaew almost immediately and pay just 10 baht and it will take me from Thappraya all the way to my budget hotel at Second Road. The return trip from Thepprasit/Thappraya terminal is also much better than the one at North Pattaya, because they have an aircon waiting room, and the bus is never full.

Hope some Russian magnate will help build a modern airport at Pattaya to cater for the Russian population in Pattaya.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm beginning to like Southern girls, those from Rayong, Surat Thani etc. I'm surprised that many speak better English than their Bangkok counterparts, even though all of them graduates.

Chiangmai girls tend to look down on Isaan and other areas. Southern girls are humble, whilst Isaan ones are mercenary. Okay, I am stereotyping.:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good luck to your trip

Very good luck to your southern girls.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm beginning to like Southern girls, those from Rayong, Surat Thani etc. I'm surprised that many speak better English than their Bangkok counterparts, even though all of them graduates.

Chiangmai girls tend to look down on Isaan and other areas. Southern girls are humble, whilst Isaan ones are mercenary. Okay, I am stereotyping.:biggrin:

I am surprised that girls in Renong and Surat Thani speaks better English than those in Bangkok? Where did you meet those gals? At night spots or just the normal folks?

If night spot, they could be working in Phuket, Samui and Krabi before to Ranong and Surat Thani.

For me, I have not been to Ranong and Surat Thani (mainland). But one thing for sure, I have no clue whenever the Southerners speak Thai. Southern Thai language is too chim for me!

Southern gals are much darker and not my taste. The farangs love them though.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay lah. Lan lan got to take bus from Suvarnabhumi lor.

Anyway, my recent trip from BKK to Pattaya, I opted for the bus that stops at Thepprasit/Thappraya terminal, which is so much more pleasing than the one at North Pattaya.

The best part is I can flag a Songtaew almost immediately and pay just 10 baht and it will take me from Thappraya all the way to my budget hotel at Second Road. The return trip from Thepprasit/Thappraya terminal is also much better than the one at North Pattaya, because they have an aircon waiting room, and the bus is never full.

Hope some Russian magnate will help build a modern airport at Pattaya to cater for the Russian population in Pattaya.

Just book a private transport and the driver will fetch you..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that girls in Renong and Surat Thani speaks better English than those in Bangkok? Where did you meet those gals? At night spots or just the normal folks?

If night spot, they could be working in Phuket, Samui and Krabi before to Ranong and Surat Thani.

For me, I have not been to Ranong and Surat Thani (mainland). But one thing for sure, I have no clue whenever the Southerners speak Thai. Southern Thai language is too chim for me!

Southern gals are much darker and not my taste. The farangs love them though.

They are nurses, pharmacists, staff of property developers. I met all of them in Bangkok. And they are not dark. If they hadn't told me, I would have thought they were Northerners.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha I think the Thai driver who is also the car owner will not agree

Depends on who boards the taxi lah. If this one, you think Thai driver will resist meh ? I am sure even Froggy will become a part time Uber taxi driver if she apps you.
67ee330c2504.jpg