• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it normal for an attach man to visit prostitutes?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn, it sure would have been good. And better moneywise than going to university, and getting a bloody job after that! And most of the girls I saw were super stunning! Much better looking and more friendly than the bloody snobbish pigfaced stuckup girls we meet at office!

Cheers!

That is pretty good money, and could have paid for your tuition fees, if you drove for him for a year.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn, it sure would have been good. And better moneywise than going to university, and getting a bloody job after that! And most of the girls I saw were super stunning! Much better looking and more friendly than the bloody snobbish pigfaced stuckup girls we meet at office!

Cheers!

Unfortunately, you did not accept that driver job for a short term money making adventure.
But I hope you have found your calling after graduating from university.

Not to pass judgment, but there may be ladies who have no choice, but to go into that profession,
and as you have indicated, are good looking, friendly, civil, polite.
Other than they being in that profession, I am sure many of them would make a good wife.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really feel sorry for sinkie women.

Most of them are faithful spouses, and never once though their decent husband would do such a terrible thing to them. I am glad PAP will screw the husbands and take revenge for the wives.

dont come here tok cok... chinatown also got plenty of duck shop doing brisk biz.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Unfortunately, you did not accept that driver job for a short term money making adventure.
But I hope you have found your calling after graduating from university.

Not to pass judgment, but there may be ladies who have no choice, but to go into that profession,
and as you have indicated, are good looking, friendly, civil, polite.
Other than they being in that profession, I am sure many of them would make a good wife.

I totally agree with you on that, not all but most are good

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what will becum of your groin area and dick when you visit prostitutes.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sounded is correct. He had made the sound. That is the past.

He didn't make a sound. He's exhibiting a characteristic which is ongoing hence "sound" is correct.

In this context "sound" is copular verb. The past tense is only used when the situation that it describes is no longer applicable.

To give an example supposing someone does a sales presentation to you. At the end of the presentation you are impressed so you'd say "Your proposal SOUNDS excellent." even though it has already been completed because your current opinion of the presentation is ongoing.

However if you are presented with a new proposal a day later by someone else which is even better, you'd then say "Yesterday's proposal SOUNDED excellent until I heard today's presentation. The past tense is used because you have changed your opinion on the subject matter.

On a similar note the most common mistake amongst sinkies is the use of the phrase "I agreed" when what they actually mean is "I agree".