• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it easy to invade India this time?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since many of their talents people are all over the world their people are fully employed overseas, hot employees, so half of their country is empty, and their Indian warships are now busy searching for MH370.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since many of their talents people are all over the world their people are fully employed overseas, hot employees, so half of their country is empty, and their Indian warships are now busy searching for MH370.

no one can invade India.............their body odour alone can deter all enemies.........even the Devil also give up

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
98T0bFdpM_Jisidoxnl2ybOVDgzZGld2r4SM9dwBfUY=w958-h719-no

Invade India my lund, Sinkie mardarchod! We are already invading your small island!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF wants to invade India..?????

But if really we invade Pariah land, I chope all their women who look like Bollywood actresses..

I willing to jaga them inside POW camp meant for these women..