• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it Cantonese privilege to hide in rat hole to defame and abuse hokkien woman as prostitute? @chicken @musclepower @balls2u obviously think so

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower now chicken out whitewashing his crimes liao while sinkie Cantonese dogs @chicken amd @Balls2U still jin Wu sei hiding in rat hole under Leongsam protection defaming and abusing hokkien woman like it’s their right and privilege. Cantonese son of prostitute right and privilege!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Cantonese dog @musclepower now chicken out whitewashing his crimes liao while sinkie Cantonese dogs @chicken amd @Balls2U still jin Wu sei hiding in rat hole under Leongsam protection defaming and abusing hokkien woman like it’s their right and privilege. Cantonese son of prostitute right and privilege!
@chicken you no need to ask prostitute 有多贱just look in the mirror and ask yourself Cantonese dog son of prostitute 人可以有多贱and can get the answer Liao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asked by @chicken Cantonese son of chicken that thinks it’s Cantonese privilege to start chicken threads around hokkien virgin to slap and abuse me as chicken. He thinks hokkien woman should let him slap song song and shouldn’t get angry because his loser grandfather said so get angry means admit chicken woh.

Must be same loser privilege grandfather logic for those Cantonese etc dogs that whistled at me and hide in rat hole make knocks to abuse me indeed.
@chicken @musclepower @Balls2U Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes Get lost and take your Ccb loser Cantonese privilege grandfather logic to hell. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
fsb-eusDuoP46AEO6tkAKnuaz4e40vnAzA8DPwt_dBlF0-0s-QLC1BXef2Hhtlw-gAcS9x2-3S_HRDYnWn0HS8RfrRLBEbd7YhzZg2ZM-DIMdYzCACiLtjNfpQ

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself and your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken why suddenly so kind today? I wait here more than 30 minutes and you no start prostitute name, prostitute cleaning up after client, sugar baby, mistress, 小三threads woh. Because your evidence of defamation of me hokkien virgin as prostitute is being captured and showcased? Or because I state facts of your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or so dishonest 自导自演fake thrown eggs?
Hahaha @chicken get slapped and get angry start more chicken threads but dare not start prostitute sugar baby mistress 小三threads. Hey @chicjen didn’t your grandfather say get angry means you admit whatever allegations and you concur woh means you are chickening out like what I said you are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post in thread 'What are the most common prostitute names in Singapore?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...titute-names-in-singapore.359803/post-3981572
Why Cantonese @chicken dare not come in here? Because his evidence of defamation of me staring at Ccb LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG mouth. Now the Cantonese dogs @chicken and @musclepower are all hiding or trying hard to white wash their crimes on me defaming and abusing hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as prostitute chicken sugar baby 小三 mistress Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest liar 自导自演 fake thrown eggs got no flaws for your act holy Cantonese dog to point out?
And @chicken don’t whitewash your crimes on me. Persecute hokkien virgin as prostitute slut chicken sugar baby mistress is not called point out flaws. Despicable LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY 自导自演 Pui!