• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it a good time to buy Bit coin now? It has dropped to US$34,156 today.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
hah! you beat me to it. The energy cost is quite a big part of it, but also the hardware costs. These operations are hardly professionally run and accounted for. Most are prospectors and not businesspeople. Instead of amortized guess expensed immediately.

I'm with you on $20k+ per coin as theoretical NTA.

However, it is an NTA with no real value. Merely a hypothetical one. For a better description of the $20k+m try "sunk cost". :roflmao:
crypto is BS, but block chain is the real deal. It will take down all the middle men in the financial system, from bankers to lawyers.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

which Trading Platform / App u using ? , Tks.

IMG_20220612_224307.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it will drop to below $20K. The big fishes who bought at $40K have cashed out and with news that FedReserve is mulling starting their own cryptocurrency, Bitcoin will be quite toxic for the next few years.

Stay away!
Do not invest your hard earned money in it.
If you have $1,000 to lose, and do not need it, then may be invest $1,000 in it.