• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is GMS still around ?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has served his purpose for now. His masters obviously understands he has lost his effectiveness since nobody gives a flying fuck in what he says.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
You WP insects better stop dreaming that I'll disappear! I am not finished with WP yet! LOL!

I have a bone to pick with you about using a similar nick and posting a similar sig. It confuses all viewers and can cause problems for GMS. I ask you to stop this as your posts are being reported as from GMS. This is wrong and GMS can take action I believe to clear his name. I have taken some comments to show it here.

LeongSam please do something as this is not worthy of SBF to allow this to continue.

"
This Gms damned bo liao.

He really did not process his thought not surprise that he is bankrupt

No wonder some labelled him sbf's star commentor.
loveikan is offline Add to loveikan's Reputation Report Post Reply With QuoteThis Gms damned bo liao.

He really did not process his thought not surprise that he is bankrupt

No wonder some labelled him sbf's star commentor.
xxxxxxxx is offline Add to xxxxxxxx's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Gms had a super long winded post at sbf n at at the end of his post he wrote the following:

"I have lost sight of the joy and excitement of public service, helping my fellow men. The joy and excitement of seeking and understanding of the joy of the miracle of the living the duty and the grandeur. I have lost taste for heroic action in the service of our people. Now I only love whacking WP. Goh Meng Seng"

As usual, He kanna jialat jialat from many people from that forum but one of them post
The following

"Goh Meng Seng is the paid PAP mole (used to be free-of-charge) attacking WP in every thread.吴明盛 =無名声"

Anyone interested,can see the rest if the posts

source : http://www.singsupplies.com/showthre...over-reactions!
xxxxxxxx is offline Add to xxxxxxxx's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxxx View Post
Not I wrote wan.

I copied from his post at SBF political forum where he is a regular there.

Check the link.
The link led to a member named GoMadSeng and not Goh Meng Seng. See the difference?
Xxxx is online now Add to xxxxxx Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Was puzzled why a few of you said it different person and checked my post.

Found the problem and sorry to all. Thanks Xxxxxxx n Xxxx for pointing it out.

I missed out the following link to Goh Meng Seng which I thought I did add it in the same post.
Here it is:
http://singaporealternatives.blogspo...-election.html

Anyway, the link in my earlier post was GoMadSeng who may not may not be GMS. Can read some of his previous posts.
Last edited by xxxxxxxx; 28-03-2012 at 05:40 PM. "

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah why you all hate him so much?

He stood for elections twice before.

It is not easy to stand for elections as oppositions in SGP!

At least gives him some respect lah!

Only people with balls stands for elections as oppositions in SGP.

Even though he lost twice, that is some achievement, from being an arm chair political commentator to a real veteran politician. 40% of the voting population really appreciate that!

Who else here can do that? Tioh BOH?

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think GMS' recent political limelight (he called it neutral political commentary) has finally caught up with him. Either he has come to his senses, wakes up and decides to be a wiser man, or someone finally goes up to him and tells him to STFU. Could be both though. I dun think we'll see him in a while.