• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is getting married the kiss of death?

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a couple from my unidays. They were together since JC days. The girl, who is my senior graduated and started working. The guy graduated two years later. Then after 5 years post his graduation, they bought a resale HDM and ROM. They renovated their matrimonial home extensively, spending quite a bit of money.

I just heard from another friend they are now in the midst of divorce.

2+4+5= 11 years together before marriage.

Then marriage, now both wanting a divorce.

Is getting married the kiss of death?

They were fine when they were together long term with no marriage but the minute they take the next step, their marriage doesn’t last. Why?

What changes occurred after marriage that makes them want to end it for good now?

Last edited: