• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Australia a ‘high taxing’ nation? What is the responsible answer?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$100K for a mining job? Is it hard to get a job as a miner? I think I want to go to Australia to work as a miner!

Mining boom is over.
Usually blue collar workers earn a lot more, some even work half a year and rest half a year.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anywhere other than Arsetralia will the pro have his/her wages taxed at one of the highest jaw dropping rates you have ever seen!!!

That is Arsetralia for you

haha...at least a pro only need to lay down on the bed, while a miner risk his life..all for the same tax bracket, what will jake choose?? i wonder...

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...at least a pro only need to lay down on the bed, while a miner risk his life..all for the same tax bracket, what will jake choose?? i wonder...

What they are not telling is mining is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world

And of course the taxes/costs/regulations in Australia are extreme

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they are not telling is mining is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world

And of course the taxes/costs/regulations in Australia are extreme

There are mining jobs in the US too, but no wants them despite the high salary of over US 100,000 per year

Only idiots in Australia would consider them

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. We are complete idiots indeed. We make decent living to enjoy and be happy.

In your case that US$100,000 dollars a year is not enough to live well

Maybe you should write to Rudd and tell him you cant tahan on A$200,000 a year as he said A$250,000 is not a lot of money anymore. (from budget speech 2008)

Soon you will need A$1 million a year to live there comfortably while your American counterparts are really idling doing nothing but enjoying life at your expense

:p:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A mining job in Australia is much safer than an average Singapore taxi driver :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mining job in Australia is much safer than an average Singapore taxi driver :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
or... would you rather risk your life for 100k a year, or sell your ass and soul to SAF for less than the minimal wage of a REAL developed country?