• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Adidas Rom still available in the market these days?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210805_151633.jpeg

Missed my old pair from schooldays. Thought of getting another pair. Where selling?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. This is going back to 1970s ! My first pair of football boots was Adidas Argentina from that era. Could only afford boots or ROM and I chose boots

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. This is going back to 1970s ! My first pair of football boots was Adidas Argentina from that era. Could only afford boots or ROM and I chose boots
My first pair of boots is diadora brand:biggrin:
Much cheaper than puma king

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time always go Bras Basah Rd, Peninsula Plaza or Peace Centre to buy sports shoes.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought mine from Bayi Sports Shop on 2nd Floor of Katong Shopping Center. Think was Sandar Tara Singh Sports or something similar

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG I still remember the monikers of some models.

Blue stripes = Rom
Red stripes = Vienna
Black stripes = Trim Trab