• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ipoh Religion Authority (JAIPK) arrested 4 muslim men for engaging in inner massage service, one of them could be 'whoami'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
61706317425_TBJAIPkIpoh.jpg

https://www.sinarharian.com.my/arti...tan-batin-jaipk-tahan-4-lelaki-islam-9-wanita

IPOH - Three premises that run reflexology services were raided by the Perak Islamic Religious Department (JAIPk) in a Reflexology Operation around the city recently.

According to the JAIPk Enforcement Division, the operation carried out by a team of JAIPk officers and members started at 6pm and finished at 4am.

He said, in the raid, four Muslim men believed to be subscribing to inner massage services and nine women believed to be working as massage therapists were arrested.

"A total of three separate premises were raided by a team of JAIPk officers and members in a reflexology operation held on January 24.

Accordingly, he said, all of them were arrested and brought back to the office for further action.
He explained that the case was investigated under the offense of Khalwat (fine not exceeding RM3,000) under Section 54 of the Syariah Criminal Enactment (1992) and the offense of Encouraging Immorality (fine not exceeding RM5,000) under Section 29 of the same enactment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect raids into such shops from time to time in an Islamofascist shithole.

Sinkieland also has anti-vice raids, but they are secular in nature and more about meeting KPIs or hunting down those who didn't pay protection money. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkieland also has anti-vice raids, but they are secular in nature and more about meeting KPIs or hunting down those who didn't pay protection money. :wink:
But these religious fascist only pester malay owned entities. Or places that hire malay nasseurs. They leave Chinese businesses to the triads.
Like this malays will never become successful.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
But these religious fascist only pester malay owned entities. Or places that hire malay nasseurs. They leave Chinese businesses to the triads.
Like this malays will never become successful.

It is haram for minahs to have physical contact with un-related men, so foot-reflexology is haram unless sama sex.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is haram for minahs to have physical contact with un-related men, so foot-reflexology is haram unless sama sex.

When Mohammed first got to know Aisha (who's still a kid), don't tell me he never gave her a pat on the head or touched her. That's haram too isn't it?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Mohammed first got to know Aisha (who's still a kid), don't tell me he never gave her a pat on the head or touched her. That's haram too isn't it?

Allah permitted Mohammed to kill and rape infidels and have more than 4 wives, so I guess allah also permitted him to pat and touch aisha before they are engaged.

You want firm answer from an islamist, maybe @Likemeat can help.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you know of such illegal massage places in Singapore, post their details here so that I can inform my residents to boycott them.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know of such illegal massage places in Singapore, post their details here so that I can inform my residents to boycott them.

I believe the places are obscure and only insiders know of the joints, the malay words are khidmat urutan batin (inner massage service). You check with your muud grassroots: hey you go "urutan batin" ? :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the places are obscure and only insiders know of the joints, the malay words are khidmat urutan batin (inner massage service). You check with your muud grassroots: hey you go "urutan batin" ? :confused:
Some idiots turned infomer. Thats why its no good living in malay neighbourhood. Too busy body. Ch8nese neighbourhood everybody mind their own busness.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks for the tip. I've passed the word on to the relevant authorities and neighbourhood crime prevention watch.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do the Islamofacists think of this kind of massage? Halal or haram? As long as it is done in the open and the genders are segregated, then no problem right?

But homo clubs and spas are already by definition gender segregated.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF! !!!WTF! Inner Massage is Manhood Massage! The masseurs were touching the private parts of muslim men, will they get stone to death by sharia court?