• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Investigative Reporting On Ma Chi's Family

jw5

Loyal
2 years ago, after the part time ktv hostess Li Hong Yan was found dead in the swimming pool of rich man Adrian Chua's Sentosa Cove bungalow, one of our very own "investigative reporters" followed the dead woman's family back to their hometown in China and wrote a lenghty article, photos and all, about her family background.

Another reporter (or perhaps it was the same one) organised a donation drive for the dead woman's family, getting money from Singaporeans who sympathised with the family of a woman who had spent the night with a rich man and accidentally tragically died in his swimming pool.

I wonder when we are going to see the expose on the family of Ma Chi, rich prc punk who crashed his Ferrari into a taxi, killing the Singaporean driver Mr Cheng and his passenger, a Japanese lady Ms Ito.
According to Mrs Ma Chi aka Mdm He Tingting, she posted on weibo that the family would take the neccessary action after receiving the police report. So when is that going to be? Any updates on that?

Those super investigative reporters seem very slow this time, getting information on the family background and following up on their further actions. What about organizing donation drives for the Cheng and Ito families? Putting pressure on Mrs Ma Chi to compensate the Cheng and Ito families? What happened to that investigative reporting spirit that was in such abundance on behalf of ktv hostess Li Hong Yan?

Last edited:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
sources have it is that Machi brother in china is a big time loan shark and all the money is sent to sgp to wash.

only a pap govt is so stupid to allow money laundering to take place here...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, nothing is going to happen. The govt is also tight lipped as he he is involved in money laundering for various PRC identities. Your best bet is to invest in a Hermes Belt and join the gang.

Out MSM reporters investigative skills are confined to Png Eng Huat and his companies and that too they got it wrong.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
and by the way, i am sure any investigative reporter will be murdered in china if they start tracing...

jw5

Loyal
sources have it is that Machi brother in china is a big time loan shark and all the money is sent to sgp to wash.

It's all done in the name of "wealth management" I suppose.
There's a thin line between being stupid and being despicable.

jw5

Loyal
Bro, nothing is going to happen. The govt is also tight lipped as he he is involved in money laundering for various PRC identities. Your best bet is to invest in a Hermes Belt and join the gang.

Out MSM reporters investigative skills are confined to Png Eng Huat and his companies and that too they got it wrong.

I found it ludicrous that one of the super investigative reporters followed the dead ktv hostess's family all the way back to their hometown in China just to get a story on their background. Didn't realise that there was such a strong interest in the rural farming community in China from SG readers.

To top it off, another reporter organised a donation drive from ordinary Singaporeans to compensate the family, when she died in the swimming pool of a tycoon's home. Even the expose on Png wasn't so detailed.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share your sentiments. I was very surprised that they went to all that trouble for someone who was sadly prostituting herself. The family even have the temerity to press for compensation.

I found it ludicrous that one of the super investigative reporters followed the dead ktv hostess's family all the way back to their hometown in China just to get a story on their background. Didn't realise that there was such a strong interest in the rural farming community in China from SG readers.

To top it off, another reporter organised a donation drive from ordinary Singaporeans to compensate the family, when she died in the swimming pool of a tycoon's home. Even the expose on Png wasn't so detailed.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about his mafia link but I heard from friends he is the son of a important official from Chongqing . His father is or use to be in the comission to decide where to develop the city . More important , if anyone can marry host of news station , it is a clue about his party link . This case will be bury deep deep by the party .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am more interested in knowing if the late Ma Chi was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No normal driver would have done what he did beating the traffic lights at that speed. If the accident took place along our expressway, I can understand. In the middle of town?

Don't recall reading anywhere the results of his post mortem. I can understand the implications involved for the insurance company. But surely, S'poreans especially the families of the victims need to be apprised. Or, the need to cover-up?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more interested in knowing if the late Ma Chi was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No normal driver would have done what he did beating the traffic lights at that speed. If the accident took place along our expressway, I can understand. In the middle of town?

Don't recall reading anywhere the results of his post mortem. I can understand the implications involved for the insurance company. But surely, S'poreans especially the families of the victims need to be apprised. Or, the need to cover-up?

poodles already declared that he is not driving under the influence of alchohol a couple of days after this asshole was cremated.

as usual, can't find anything on MSM but found this: http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/police-prc-ferrari-driver-ma-chi-%E9%A9%AC%E9%A9%B0-did-not-consume-alcohol-before-accident/

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. big time or kosong big time.
3. within 2 weeks of its accident.
4. any dogs or sheep in chineyland trying to search for "ma", "ferrari" or things related to the deceased dog.
5. were banned & blocked throughout the period there.
6. the dead dog was not just some dead dog hoh!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
"investigative journalism" - u mean the prostitutes in the Toa Payoh Brothel actually do that..cosplay wit trenchcoat and magnifying glass...my best bet..if u really want to help the cab driver's family ask them to engage a good lawyer to ask the right questions during the Coroner's Inquest...that is if there ever is going to be 1....

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inflow of funds increases GDP which in turn pays bonus to the ministersby way of their KPI achievement.

Stupid or clever ? You decide.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
“生命只有一次,尝尽世间绚烂。”这是马驰的qq签名档,头像是一个法拉利车标。

在前同事钟伊看来,马驰的人生就像一部红色法拉利跑车,惊艳、狂飙,“马驰死了,他印证了他这个签名。”

他是我这辈子见过的最优秀的人才。”2003年,时任中国移动公司泸州分公司市场部副经理的钟伊,向四川省公司领导举荐马驰:“他是个奇人,能力相当之强。”“网络相当于他家的后院。”钟伊印象中的马驰,1米7多,很帅。

一名移动公司高层管理人员说:“他那时投资金融市场赚的钱,保守估计应不下几百万。”

马驰是谁?

马驰多富?

四川泸州市人,1981年出生于一普通职工家庭。中学时,开始接触互联网与金融股市。后来创业。2008年,他携妻到新加坡从事金融和投资活动。5月12日凌晨4时,一辆红色法拉利跑车在新加坡市区一交叉路口超速闯红灯,与一辆出租车相撞,除法拉利车主当场死亡外,出租车司机和车内的一名日本乘客也在送医后不治身亡。法拉利车主马驰,年仅31岁,四川富豪。事发后,这位年轻富翁马驰的身世备受瞩目。

马驰多富?

马驰家境富裕,在狮城东部有一座价值约合人民币1500万元的豪宅。

马驰驾驶的法拉利599gto价格约合人民币900万元,是马驰去年买来送给自己的30岁生日礼物。

除了此次事故中撞毁的一辆法拉利,马驰还有一辆价值约合人民币200万元的宝马房车。

矿区的“名门望族”

家庭条件在矿区也算最好之列,但也没好到“显山露水”的程度

四川石油管理局川南矿区,位于泸州市长江南岸,几天内,马驰在新加坡出事的消息就传遍整个矿区。

泸州石油医院内科医师周为群,曾是马驰母亲同事。周为群说,马驰的父亲姓肖,退休前是矿区子弟一校的计算机老师;马驰的母亲马某,曾是川南矿区医院(后改名泸州石油医院)的一名内科医师,与周同在一部门工作。马驰升初中前,父母因感情不和离婚。马某现常住新加坡。“在马某与肖某离婚前,马驰叫‘肖京京’(音),是个腼腆内向的孩子。”

“在班里不是特别的突出,他是那种不会引起老师太多关注的学生。”马驰的一位初中老师说。

不过,马家在川南矿区算是“名门望族”。据退休的老人们介绍,马驰的外公、外婆是当年陕北红军刘志丹的部下,生前,市领导逢年过节都去看望他们。

马家的家庭条件在矿区也算最好之列,但没好到“显山露水”的程度,“至少在矿区住那段时间,马家没有买车。”周为群说。

四川德阳的信息显示,马驰的妻子何婷婷曾为德阳电视台主播,目前在新加坡且身怀六甲。马驰的岳父母是普通职工,无政界、商界背景。

可能靠股市起家

挖他是因为他超强的市场营销能力,当时他把竞争对手搞垮了

同学们回忆,高中时期,马驰开始在网络上炒股。

同班同学刘丽(化名)说:“马驰的‘第一桶金’可能来自于股市。上学时马驰就在家里安路由器,连好几台计算机看股市信息,还投入了几十万元炒股。钱可能是他妈妈给的。”

5月21日,负责川南矿区互联网维护的一名工作人员说,当时川南矿区刚建互联网络,用电话线拨号模式,常掉线。一次员工到马驰家维修,马驰抱怨:“我几百万的股票,网络卡一下,损失好多钱,这算谁的?”

2003年7月底,钟伊从四川移动遂宁分公司调入泸州,马驰当时在移动泸州市江阳区分公司上班。钟伊说,马驰曾是一家电脑网络公司老总,“挖他是因为他超强的市场营销能力,他当时把竞争对手搞垮了。”

在江阳区移动公司,马驰的职位是营销中心的综合管理员,负责处理经营数据分析、整理市场信息、撰写营销材料。泸州移动的一高管回忆,当时马驰实际任总经理助理。那时马驰在网上炒股,做对冲基金赚了很多钱,公司内几乎人尽皆知。

移动公司每年仅几个转正名额。2003年底,因为看中马驰超强的网络技术能力、市场营销能力和金融预判能力,钟伊向四川省公司推荐了他。但主考官不相信他这么年轻担任过总经理助理。最终,马驰没能转正。

该公司一位高管说,大约2005年前后,马驰离开泸州到成都发展。

钟伊回忆,离开泸州移动后,有一次马驰曾对全公司员工群发电子邮件,大意是股市马上要度过低迷期,号召大家“砸锅卖铁进股市”,可当时没人听,随后股市果然大涨。

或为职业基金操盘手

一般他赚的钱远远多于付给投资者的利息,所以,才能在短期内暴富

据新加坡的媒体报道,马驰在狮城经营着一家投资顾问公司。

有媒体报道,马驰曾在成都做电子产品生意,2008年通过朋友关系到新加坡做电子产品和股票。

5月22日,记者查询成都市工商注册档案发现,企业法人名为“马驰”的有12家企业,身份证显示为1981年出生的只有一家,经营一花卉店。

马驰的生意不局限于电子领域。金甲虫公司是泸州市一家化妆品连锁经销企业,22日,一位管理人员透露,公司在该市黄金地段租用的一个门面,业主是马驰。2007年前后,马驰以数百万的价格拍下该处房产,并向该公司出租。

2009年,已定居新加坡的马驰回泸州请钟伊吃饭,钟伊求教赚钱手段。马驰打比方说:“如果银行利息是3厘,你把钱交给我,我给你8厘钱的利息,你干不干?”

“我一下就明白了。”钟伊说,马驰应是一个职业基金操盘手,利用民间借贷的方式,通过股票、债券等进行投资,除返还投资者本息之外的溢出利益部分,就由操盘手获得。“一般马驰赚的钱远远多于付给投资者的利息,所以他才能在短期内暴富。”

当天,马驰让钟伊盯紧某一只股票,并教他利用地区差价,向新加坡出口小包装的烈性白酒。马驰还感慨:“在网络上找钱太简单了!”

驾爱车狂飙丧命狮城

马驰喜欢半夜开车,是因为这时候路上车少

马驰喜欢车。其泸州好友证实,在泸期间,马驰开的是一辆价值数十万元的英菲尼迪。据媒体报道,在事故中撞毁的法拉利599gto的价值约合人民币900万元,全球仅有599辆,是马驰买给自己的30岁生日礼物。马驰还有一辆价值约合人民币200万元的房车。

据新加坡媒体报道,马驰是新移民团体天府同乡会的活跃成员,积极参与慈善活动,妻子何婷婷是天府会理事。

对于是否醉驾,马驰的朋友理查德张表示,马驰喝一杯酒都会“脸红”,没有喝酒的习惯。马驰母亲曾说,马驰喜欢半夜开车,因为这时路上车少。

5月12日凌晨3时,马驰对妻子何婷婷说,他想跟朋友外出驾车“兜风”。随后,他开着法拉利出发。

但他却再也不可能回去。据视频,马驰要为车祸负不可推卸的责任。

钟伊最后一次见马驰是在2009年。当时,马驰回泸州请老同事吃饭,曾抱怨,不想在新加坡待一辈子,“狮城太小,没有可飙车的路段”。钟伊说,2003年12月12日,他自己因超速也曾在四川遂宁发生车祸,脑震荡失忆达一个月之久,“我很后悔,没有和马驰交流车祸的教训。”

(本版文字据《新京报》)

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, nothing is going to happen. The govt is also tight lipped as he he is involved in money laundering for various PRC identities. Your best bet is to invest in a Hermes Belt and join the gang. Out MSM reporters investigative skills are confined to Png Eng Huat and his companies and that too they got it wrong.

I sometimes wonder if you really are getting too old. The MSM reporters didn't get PNH's resume wrong, they got it right and they spun it around to suit their purpose. DOn't give face to the MSM reporters. THey like to say things like I have no choice because I have to feed my family. Tell them to their face to fuck off! There are hundreds of other magazines and papers they can write for. Only minions and baseless bastards will even think of sending a resume to MSM.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is where you would think Temasek Emeritus, TOC or public house could get invovled. At the very least they could have interviewed the taxi driver's family. There were online reports that Ma Chi smelled of alcohol. His body was cremated very fast.

The saddest thing isn't so much the deaths but that there will be other deaths similar to this because the country has been sold out to even criminals as long as they are of high value to the MIWs. Money talks and the more bastards the MIWs can attract the better for them.

2016 is already too late. There will be at least 100K new votes for the MIWs and the oppositoin still doesn't ask the important questions on housing costs, cost of living, ministerial salary per individual, minister assets, opening up of MSM etc.

THis country is doomed for the next 15-25 years at least. THe only way out of the strong fist of the PAPzis is when the entire world economy collapse and the PAPzis cannot find a way to even buy new votes or new citizens.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 years ago, after the part time ktv hostess Li Hong Yan was found dead in the swimming pool of rich man Adrian Chua's Sentosa Cove bungalow, one of our very own "investigative reporters" followed the dead woman's family back to their hometown in China and wrote a lenghty article, photos and all, about her family background.

Another reporter (or perhaps it was the same one) organised a donation drive for the dead woman's family, getting money from Singaporeans who sympathised with the family of a woman who had spent the night with a rich man and accidentally tragically died in his swimming pool.

I wonder when we are going to see the expose on the family of Ma Chi, rich prc punk who crashed his Ferrari into a taxi, killing the Singaporean driver Mr Cheng and his passenger, a Japanese lady Ms Ito.
According to Mrs Ma Chi aka Mdm He Tingting, she posted on weibo that the family would take the neccessary action after receiving the police report. So when is that going to be? Any updates on that?

Those super investigative reporters seem very slow this time, getting information on the family background and following up on their further actions. What about organizing donation drives for the Cheng and Ito families? Putting pressure on Mrs Ma Chi to compensate the Cheng and Ito families? What happened to that investigative reporting spirit that was in such abundance on behalf of ktv hostess Li Hong Yan?

Don't forget several criminals who were allowed to leave Singapore pending judgement and charges, have they eventually returned, caught or traced? No news from the government. Most likely they plan to add such cases into their book of "AWOL" for statistical purposes and nothing more hoping to be swept quietly under the carpet. I wonder have the roman diplomat case been dealt with too? Arghhh...it seems the straits Times is more interested in reporting boring news like what PAP ministers have said, eat or shit than anything of public concern.