• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

intuition

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look at the synonyms in the first post which I copied below, it tells where the term "Intuition" sits. It has nothing to do with experience or a database of past experience. A street smart individual has nothing to do with intuition. It is a wealth of information acquired from dealing with people from a particular environment, interacting with the environment etc.

synonyms: instinct, intuitiveness; sixth sense, divination, clairvoyance, second sight, ESP (extrasensory perception)
Thanks, for the correction. I was carried away by my personal thoughts and missed the definition of intuition totally.

Ps
Would like to add that in real life situation, it is quite difficult to make decision through pure intuition. Our experience and beliefs will always influence our choice.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, my intuition tells me that you are a secret squirrel...:biggrin:

yes this is true ....if you have 20 years worth of experience then you would be much better than a newbie.....the only problem is that many dont have 20 years experience after 20 years....instead they have 1 year experiences 20 times.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries. Agree on the part of elements of experience playing a part.

Thanks, for the correction. I was carried away by my personal thoughts and missed the definition of intuition totally.

Ps
Would like to add that in real life situation, it is quite difficult to make decision through pure intuition. Our experience and beliefs will always influence our choice.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you trust your own intuition and how do you apply to your daily lives?

the ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning.
"we shall allow our intuition to guide us"
synonyms: instinct, intuitiveness; sixth sense, divination, clairvoyance, second sight, ESP (extrasensory perception)
"he works according to intuition"

intuition are mostly satanic forces telling you about lies about everything in your mind and messing you up badly your life.

once you open the window curtains and see the bright sunlight outside, you will know the truth is really much better than what you imagined.

if you dun have light burning in you try to always get closer to one.

because every thought that came from our minds are filthy evil and bad. Because human civilization is rotting. We exist to feed only our fleshy desires.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof!

Matthew 15

New International Version (NIV)

17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh to say, All Salah! Intuition is when you are deciding to bet Banker or Player, and suddenly got one very strong and unexplainable voice in your mind telling you to 'mao' draw. That's what I call intuition.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao same tinkling feeling bro I had when i prayed mahjong! To throw ze ang tiong or ze beh ban...

Paiseh to say, All Salah! Intuition is when you are deciding to bet Banker or Player, and suddenly got one very strong and unexplainable voice in your mind telling you to 'mao' draw. That's what I call intuition.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao same tinkling feeling bro I had when i prayed mahjong! To throw ze ang tiong or ze beh ban...

Hehehehe. sometimes or many times my own 'intuition' send salah signal and make me go rest for the night. :biggrin:
(but football still not bad but not table games)

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehehe. sometimes or many times my own 'intuition' send salah signal and make me go rest for the night. :biggrin:
(but football still not bad but not table games)

Heng my induition is well honed, hence my nickname "dushen". :biggrin: