• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interpol must arrest Thug-Sin for inciting violence in Thailand

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where ever he is, slap a pair of handcuffs on this bastard ASAP and put him on a plane to BKK. He had asked his dogs to burn buses and fight to overthrow Abhisit, he ruined the holly Songkran New Year.

The bastard had been convicted for Corruption, Election Frauds, Evading Tax, Jump Bail, Evaded Court, Absconding, Hiding Filthy Assets, Money Laundering. There are at least half a dozen of warrants of arrests against this bastard.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/nationphoto/showsection_protest.php?pageid=1&id=45

http://nationmultimedia.com/2009/04/14/politics/politics_30100480.php

POLITICAL TURMOIL
Songkran Inferno

By The Nation
Published on April 14, 2009

30100480-01.jpg

Two killed in clashes between rioters and angry residents Petrol bombs lobbed at Army HQ, ministry blamed on 'third party' People in the provinces demand an end to the chaos

<!-- Google Dtail Ads --> <!-- START GOOGLE ADS--> <!-- Google AFC--> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- var google_adnum = 0; /* only insert this line for your first ad unit */ function google_ad_request_done(google_ads) { var s = ''; var i; /* * Verify that there are actually ads to display. */ if (google_ads.length == 0) { return; } if (google_ads[0].type == "image") { s += '' + ' '; } else if (google_ads[0].type=="text") { s += 'Ads by Google
'; if (google_ads.length == 1) { /* * Partners should adjust text sizes * so ads occupy the majority of ad space. */ s += '' + google_ads.line1 + '
' + '' + // text google_ads.line2 + ' ' + google_ads.line3 + '
' + ' Thaksin [/B]Shinawatra [/B]told CNN that the government was covering up deaths and that the soldiers had killed "many" people even though television broadcasts only showed soldiers firing into the air to disperse the mobs.

"They trapped the people. Many people died. They even took the dead bodies up on the truck and took them away," Thaksin told CNN from an undisclosed location.

Army spokesman Colonel Sansern Kaewkamnerd said the troops were only shooting blanks to scare away the rioters. "Reporters and cameramen who accompanied the troops can be our witnesses that we only used blank bullets. We also fired practice bullets that make a loud noise," he said, dismissing claims that many protesters were killed.

The spokesman insisted that there were no deaths during the crackdown.

Shortly after Thaksin's interview, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva told CNN that his government had come into power by democratic means and would begin the political reform process once the turmoil is suppressed.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban, who is in charge of the emergency decree, warned of possible acts of sabotage in many areas late at night. Shortly before 8pm, in a live TV broadcast Suthep urged the public to report any suspicious acts in their area.

Apart from Bangkok, civil unrest was also witnessed in several provinces, mostly in the North and Northeast.

In groups numbering hundreds, red-clad protesters set up road blocks in Nong Khai, Chiang Rai, Lop Buri and Lamphun. Many people surrounded state-run NBT television stations in Phrae and Khon Kaen to protest against what they called unfair coverage of the crackdown.

A large group of protesters also gathered at a Thaicom satellite ground station in Pathum Thani to protest against the disruption of broadcasts by the pro-rally D-Station. They were later dispersed by troops who managed to secure the area.

However, there were also groups of people in many provinces who had publicly come out to call for an end to the chaos.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090413/1/1hqpz.html

戴克辛號召支持者革命 泰軍開始鎮壓

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2009/04/13 09:05</q>
泰國政治危機深化,兩年多年被政變推翻的前總理戴克辛號召他的支持者起來革命,大曼谷地區已經戒嚴,抗議群眾不畏公權力,繼續滋事,軍方已經展開鎮壓,曼谷可以聽到槍聲,軍民陸續衝突,已有多人受傷。(夏明珠報導)

泰國紅衫軍滋擾,迫使週末舉行的亞洲高峰會取消,總理艾比希宣佈首都以及週邊地區戒嚴,前總理戴克辛則透過視訊鼓動民眾反抗,他揚言,若有必要,他將回泰國領導群眾示威。

戴克辛的支持者宣稱艾比希並非透過民主選舉產生,他們要求他辭職,擇期改選國會。上台才四個月的艾比希,拒絕下台。昨天,就在他宣布曼谷和周邊地區戒嚴之後,幾十個紅杉軍衝進內政部,砸毀總理的座車,艾比希及時逃脫,抗議群眾接著封鎖道路,躺在路中央,兩輛軍方裝甲車被阻擋,一名警察被群眾帶走痛毆,抗議者似乎已經失控。昨天,警方逮捕了一名紅杉軍的領袖,他星期六率領抗議者衝進亞洲高峰會的會場,迫使泰國當局宣布無限期延會。

依據戒嚴法,治安當局可以逕行逮捕以及監禁鬧事者,同時限制集會遊行。聯合國秘書長潘基文對於亞洲高峰會因為群眾滋擾而延後,表示失望,不過,他說,他可以諒解泰國政府是在不得以的狀況下,做這個決定,這件事情打亂了東協和六個對話夥伴針對全球經濟以及包括朝鮮半島情勢在內的政治事務,交換意見的計畫,潘基文說,他期待高峰會能在近期內重新召開。

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap,

ever wonder who is behind Thug-sin who is behind the chaos?

could the person be in cambodia, laos, Mynmar or in Vietnam now monitoring the situation?

why the newpapers always named Abhisit (British born) ? ST seems to be supporting the riots and thugsin supporters.

I look at these idiots like PAP supporters into the future of singapore.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap,

ever wonder who is behind Thug-sin who is behind the chaos?

could the person be in cambodia, laos, Mynmar or in Vietnam now monitoring the situation?

why the newpapers always named Abhisit (British born) ? ST seems to be supporting the riots and thugsin supporters.

I look at these idiots like PAP supporters into the future of singapore.

Thug-Sin have some political friends including famiLEE LEEgime.

But famiLEE LEEgime is nothing in this world.

Thug-Sin is also good relation with BeiJing govt. But not really, because BeiJing seems to be just using Thug-Sin's feud with Thai Royal Monarchy, BeiJing dislike all these Royal Monarchies and generally tend to support people fighting against Royal Monarchies. This is the reason why Thug-Sin is free to move about in HK & BeiJing.

:mad:

Else where, most govts shut their doors on Thug-Sin already. Even famiLEE LEEgime will not openly welcome Thug-Sin here. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can, afterl the Thai police arrest the PAD and the Miltary Junta following for breaking Thai laws!

:confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can, afterl the Thai police arrest the PAD and the Miltary Junta following for breaking Thai laws!

:confused:

PAD did not corrupt public funds, did not get convicted for tax fraud, did not evade court, did not jump bail, did not absconded from arrest warrants, did not launder $$$$$ like THUG-SIN.

You can at most get PAD for illegal trespassing and illegal gathering. Tiny charges compared with THUG-SiN's crimes. :p

Can we agree on that?

<hr>
The Red Shirts are pitiful indeed. They have the just cause and could win sympathy being the poor people of Thailand fighting their elites. But they are being used by CROOK Thug-Sin.

If the Red Shirts fought their elites for oppressions and exploitations, we should had supported them instead. But now instead of that, they are just being used & Exploited by Thug-Sin which is a Billionaire CROOK politician and outlaw outcast - now also OUT-FUCKED. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Because of Thug-Sin being their leader cum exploiter, I will not sympathize with the Red Shirts.

I rather support the Yellow Shirts because they want to oust the corrupted Thug-Sin. On the grounds of Anti-Corruptions and Anti-Greed I support the Yellow Shirts in their goal of getting the Corrupted & Greedy Thug-Sin.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think abhisit is more like LKY than Thugsin

Red SHirts are peacefully demo outside Pattaya Resort till Blue Shirt comes along and instigated violence 1st.

They had peaceful demo for 3 weeks in BKK and after Pattaya, everything gone to the wind..... sure someone planned and up the stakes to violence....

AHbisit is sure smart and ruthless as LKY, take advantages of the situation, stage a very good wayang show with 2 get killed.....

Ahbisit, I salute you for becoming like OLD FART

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAD did not corrupt public funds, did not get convicted for tax fraud, did not evade court, did not jump bail, did not absconded from arrest warrants, did not launder $$$$$ like THUG-SIN.

You can at most get PAD for illegal trespassing and illegal gathering. Tiny charges compared with THUG-SiN's crimes. :p

Can we agree on that?

Uncle, Thaksin was charged and convicted by whom? The panel of "judges" appointed by the Military Junta that overthrew Thaskin illegal? That counts?

Then Aung San Suu Kyi must be a crook too, since the Myanmar appointed judges think so!

PAD blocking seizing the airport is tiny hor? What logic is that? You aruguing for the sake or aruging or what?

:confused::confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comeon why give your opinions in this case? This is non of sinkees business.

The ppl voted for thaksin.

If thaksin is dirty, is the king pure then? :rolleyes:

Remember how the ppl do not love the king's son as much as they do the princess or the king?

In the end it is all for self interest, yet the best is to allow the lesser of the 2 evils to stay.

i read that the king is the richest man in the world? or at least filthy rich. Yet who was the one whom helped the poor in the north? Wasn't it thaksin?

Wasn't the reason why the first riots started becos the BKK elite were mad with thaksin since they stood to lose more if they let him take office? Isn't this corruption?

Uncleyap hates thaksin cos he wants a govt to be PAP? Is this true? Only time will tell. It's riddiculous cos of some very vague and indirect association with PAP, UY hates thaksin for that?

In the end let the thai ppl decide whom they want to stay and whom they want out.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad for uncleyap whose comprehension is that what the ruling party say must be right. Brings to mind the 66.6%.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think abhisit is more like LKY than Thugsin

Red SHirts are peacefully demo outside Pattaya Resort till Blue Shirt comes along and instigated violence 1st.

They had peaceful demo for 3 weeks in BKK and after Pattaya, everything gone to the wind..... sure someone planned and up the stakes to violence....

AHbisit is sure smart and ruthless as LKY, take advantages of the situation, stage a very good wayang show with 2 get killed.....

Ahbisit, I salute you for becoming like OLD FART

I am very confused about the shirts here.
http://tomorrow.sg/tag/thailand

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, Thaksin was charged and convicted by whom? The panel of "judges" appointed by the Military Junta that overthrew Thaskin illegal? That counts?

Then Aung San Suu Kyi must be a crook too, since the Myanmar appointed judges think so!

PAD blocking seizing the airport is tiny hor? What logic is that? You aruguing for the sake or aruging or what?

All this happened because of a rumour!
http://www.spacemart.com/reports/Singapore_Organization_To_Take_Over_Thai_Telecom_Giant.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very confused about the shirts here.
http://tomorrow.sg/tag/thailand

The yellow shirts are the ones who overthrew the ThugSin-led party. I even went there to support them.
I am always there when anything is there to overthrow a sinkie.

IN the picture, which was taken by a handphone. ( when i was at the protest at the government house, the day before they take over the airport)

The guy with the cap is actually a TV star and the old guy is the leader of the PAD and is also a vegetarian.

IMG_0116.jpg