• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Internet connection in Malaysia

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, any bro in Malaysia(KL ) is having Internet issuse? my company is using Streamyx & since 2 weeks ago, we have experince slow Internet connection. when i called to the helpdesk, i was told there is no problem on thier side till last week then they found out they have slow internet connectio to local & international site. was also told that other ISP in Malaysia are also affected. any one got this problem ? thks.

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
If am not wrong, malaysia broadband only up to 2 Mbps the most, one of my relative so surprise when he visited me last year just to find out that we have 12 Mbps.

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year i was there before Christmas in KL relative home, wtf the home page take age to display even i have a relatively fast laptop. broadband somemore