• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting. At 36secs

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;Wl9S8DlrPZg]https://youtu.be/Wl9S8DlrPZg[/video]

Did he say the way we do business?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He sounded like a employer lecturing his employees when they ask for pay rise. :rolleyes:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, so far I have only watched 2 clips on what Pappies have to say. 1st one by Sim Ann on chu pattern posted in the forum. I saw the heading Powerful Speech by CCS, thought it would be interesting to hear what he said. Knn. Disappointing nevermind, somemore caught him saying something lIke this. What business is he talking about?

Tuapekkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
schoolboy paper general screaming like a deranged monkey, clearly no confidence, no substance at all.
pity he is arrowed to hold a fort and fill a shoe thats far too big for him. he should go back to lead the paper army

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are observant enough, you can see that he realised that mistake too. Got a guilty look. :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You very slow lah. The cat already out of the bag few days ago leh. Meow Meow Meow.... Anybody saw my tail? Meow Meow Meow.... etc whahahahahahhaa

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does he actually believe what he said?

With respect, as a President's Scholar and SAFOS, his spoken English, pronunciation and accent is bad.

He cannot even pronounce "three" (not tree).

With all the tuition before he was appointed as Defence Attache to Indonesia, his spoken Malay and pronunciation is poor.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
schoolboy paper general screaming like a deranged monkey, clearly no confidence, no substance at all.
pity he is arrowed to hold a fort and fill a shoe thats far too big for him. he should go back to lead the paper army

How did someone with a first class from Cambridge and went to MIT ended up talking like that?
I think his teachers there would hang themselves if they heard him talk now.....
His English is atrocious! He sounds like someone who failed O level English oral exams.
I think too many years inside army did that to him

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did someone with a first class from Cambridge and went to MIT ended up talking like that?
I think his teachers there would hang themselves if they heard him talk now.....
His English is atrocious! He sounds like someone who failed O level English oral exams.

An individual, if he tries hard, can actually speak with a more neutral accent, such as Tharman, Chee Soon Juan, LKY, even LHL.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With his academic background and distinguished military service, I found his diction and syntax quite poor. One of the key traits to being a good leader is firstly to be a good communicator. He's clearly spent too many years in the Army (both taking and receiving orders in Singlish) which has left him with a very divisive and defensive character.
If he ever (God forbid) gets to become our next PM, we will be finished as an influential country.
Much as I dislike Tharman Shanmugaratnam on a political level, at least he speaks well and conducts himself in a statesman-like way. He would be a better choice for PM.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his academic background and distinguished military service, I found his diction and syntax quite poor. One of the key traits to being a good leader is firstly to be a good communicator. He's clearly spent too many years in the Army (both taking and receiving orders in Singlish) which has left him with a very divisive and defensive character.
If he ever (God forbid) gets to become our next PM, we will be finished as an influential country.
Much as I dislike Tharman Shanmugaratnam on a political level, at least he speaks well and conducts himself in a statesman-like way. He would be a better choice for PM.

I agree with you that a leader must speak and communicate well.
Charisma is also very important.
The way he speaks, the way he projects himself, and his body language do not reflect a political leader, much less as a MG in the SAF.
I have goose bumps when I hear him speak in English and Malay.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hes shouting like hes giving orders at the parade square.

"you slimy communist shit twinkle toes cocksuckers fall in to the parade square now!!!!the very fucking god,i will PT you all until you fucking die!!!!!ill PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!!!you scumbags i got your names i got your eyes!!!!!why u shit ass balls tits ass fuck cocksuckers join the army for????to fight a war u cocksuckers??????do you look like you can kill somebody????do you suck dicks??????"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should speak with a clear loud voice rather than shout.
Compare CCS with Sylvia Lim, or Chee Soon Juan, or Lim Tean.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since when is singapore ever a influential country?a influential whore maybe but country?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you can speak better than LHL, do you think he will want you in the party to outshine him ? I think this is the reason LHL is pretty happy with LSS.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way the PAP do business is to pretend to help the poor but in reality it is sucking sinkees dry. Your CPF is not yours. Your health savings is guaranteed to be used up and more. The PAP doesn't want sinkees to free of financial worries ...if sinkees are financially secured, then they can focus on life and then see through the PAP bullshit.

That's how the PAP does business.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Someone offer a plan to give $300 this fake general just fuck people and talk cock but without counter and offer another plan just know how to fuck people

i ssy,

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

great post Master LEGEND!!!

However, after 5 sec on the clip i just cannot carry on watching it. The way he talk is like a spoilt child asking for a sweet and has to justify on why he has the right to the sweet.

Is this the type of shit that is among the LEE family..i call that bad karma and bad retribution.