• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting and Viable Business Ideas

holyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
starting this thread for peeps here to share any interesting and viable business ideas they seen or experience overseas...I will start the ball rolling...Duck restaurants that sell all kinds of different ducks and duck parts and duck delicacies, not available in SG

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
OpenNet, which comprises Canada-based Axia and three local companies, SingTel, Singapore Press Holdings and SP Telecommunications, was in competition for the government contract with Infinity consortium.

OpenNet says it expects to invest over S$100 million in total to complete the project, on top of the S$750 million funding from the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA).

http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/communications/0,39044192,62046588,00.htm

sure make money. Some more mainly funded by IDA while the rest of the 100m maybe comes from the canada-based company.

jw5

Loyal
starting this thread for peeps here to share any interesting and viable business ideas they seen or experience overseas...I will start the ball rolling...Duck restaurants that sell all kinds of different ducks and duck parts and duck delicacies, not available in SG
There are already takeway outlets selling duck parts in SG. Including duck tongue, duck neck, duck web, duck feet etc etc.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw video booths at sex shops in europe. Comes with TV, toilet paper, lube, etc. I think the booth rental comes with a selection of dvds. Could open these near construction worker dorms.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dragon's meat and ant's heart....a real delicay..

juz joking lah...in fact i would open bak gu teh stall.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try opening one at balestier. :biggrin:

Monkey brain delicacy anyone? Saw a lot of stray monkeys at Bukit Timah and Bukit Batok reserves for the picking. :wink:

Just rent a roadside stall, special tables with hole, handtools like saw and chisel, and a spoon and straw... don't really know, haven't tried one yet :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
is there any durian restuarant?
No durian restaurant, but plenty of outlets in Geylang where you can sit down and enjoy your durians.
I heard of someone who started a business packaging durians which can be sent to other countries and kept for some time. Has anyone heard of such a business?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A daily Bus Tour to visit Sinkielands prostitution hubs.

Includes 50 minute stops at each location. Include gangbang for 3x daily luckydraw winners. Include threesome of 2 girls for weekly lucky draw winner.

Bus rides to include hostesses to serve tongue food. Free condoms and previews of girls at the next stop.

Tour will expand regionally and then internationally. Civil servants to pay upfront because they are chao kuan! And civil servants get first blood on all HIV positive girls.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
try to open a real love hotel , like those in japan. Singapore love hotel 81 too boring

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Set up a course to teach sinkies how to unsinkified themselves and close up their ass to prevent the govt to screw them.

You will be a millionaire in no time, even you charge $1 for a person.