• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instead Of Marrying For Sex, Late HK Actor Richard Ng Found His True Love In Susan

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instead Of Marrying For Sex, Late HK Actor Richard Ng Found His True Love In Susan
hype.my
fotor_2023-4-11_11_48_48-750x467.jpg.webp
Love is no doubt, the most powerful feeling in the world. Whether it’s the unconditional love of a parent or from a lover, it is essential for everyone.
What about finding your soulmate in this lifetime? While some may be unlucky in that department, other are able to find their forever love. In late Hong Kong actor and comedian, Richard Ng’s (吴耀汉) case, true love is something he got to experience fully before he passed away at the age of 83.
Source: Wall of Celebrities
During Richard’s love life, he married twice. The first one ended in a divorce, yet his current wife lasted throughout their marriage. The HK actor was born into a rich family with a father who had 4 wives. At an early age, Richard lost his mother and never felt close to any of his siblings. He felt really lonely after being sent to the United Kingdom to study, so he started dating his first love at 19. After 2 years, he insisted on marrying the girl despite his father’s disapproval.
However, half a year into the marriage, Richard realised that this was not true love. “At that time, I felt like I really loved her because she was my first love. In fact, it wasn’t true love, it was just to satisfy our sexual needs. We divorced half a year after.” Unfortunately, it was too late to repair his relationship with his father as he had already passed away.
Source: Zimbio
Changing his course from dentistry to theatre, Richard met his current wife, Susan, through performing in a BBC play. The actor and his British wife got married in 1965 and had 4 children together. Their son, Carl Ng (吴嘉龙), followed the dad’s footsteps and pursued a career in acting as well.
Although Richard has mistaken his first love as his true love, he eventually found his soulmate and enjoyed a happy marriage. Although Susan has stayed out of the limelight, the legendary Hong Kong star has always credited her as his biggest supporter and the anchor to his success.
41e2ed9a78a8ad81436aa0c3e44e7ae2.jpg.webp
Source: Sgp.ccceye.com/
Richard will surely be missed by his loved ones and fans around the world.
Source: China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Richard Ng吴耀汉