• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inguinal hernia

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
any guys have Inguinal hernia or know any one with Inguinal hernia ?
i asking for my friend old folk.
how many days must stay in hospital?

can elderly like 70year old endure the surgery post pain?
will going toilet be the same as b4 after surgery?

can training for standing broad jump in the long ICT cycle cause Inguinal hernia?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you went to CMPB to report for NS, did anything happen when the MO asked you to strip naked and cough?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a simple operation to repair the weak inguinal wall,, day surgery,, no need to stay over-night,, quite straight forward ,,
advised not to carry heavy stuff or physically exert yourself,, can occur in the young, in ns boys and also in the old,,
no problem at all,, good luck,,

find a good surgeon,, some cock surgeon just reduce the hernia ,,, forget to repair and strengthen the inguinal wall,, recurrence is pretty common is not properly done,,,

don't worry ,,, even if you have it when you are young,,, nothing to be ashamed,,,it's ok,,,,good luck,,,,

go and get it done to avoid unnecessary complications,,,

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
a simple operation to repair the weak inguinal wall,, day surgery,, no need to stay over-night,, quite straight forward ,,
advised not to carry heavy stuff or physically exert yourself,, can occur in the young, in ns boys and also in the old,,
no problem at all,, good luck,,

find a good surgeon,, some cock surgeon just reduce the hernia ,,, forget to repair and strengthen the inguinal wall,, recurrence is pretty common is not properly done,,,

don't worry ,,, even if you have it when you are young,,, nothing to be ashamed,,,it's ok,,,,good luck,,,,

go and get it done to avoid unnecessary complications,,,

no .is for the elderly.
doc say too late to use the mesh to hold it.
large portion of intestine had drop into the seruom.
say must cut the intestine,shorten it, remove 1 ball.
serious or not?
elderly can survive all these surgery?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The best way of finding out is to go through the surgery and see what happens after it's done.

Surgery carries a risk regardless of age. However, the risk increases as one gets older.

ww5rk43.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
no .is for the elderly.
serious or not?

at 70 every surgery has moderate to high risk. knowing what it is and explaining it to them is another feat. my advice is to just placate them. keep them positive. some are so kiasi the more you talk the worse it becomes.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no .is for the elderly.
serious or not?

good morning,

most hernia surgery does not require any form of resection at all or even removing one ball.

unless...unless...the intestine is strangulated and turns gangrenous....then you have to resect the intestine and this is a major
surgery...

70 years old is still comparatively young and my 80 year old neighbor has no problem with his bypass and even his colectomy....and he is still enjoying himself with young chiobus!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning,

most hernia surgery does not require any form of resection at all or even removing one ball.

unless...unless...the intestine is strangulated and turns gangrenous....then you have to resect the intestine and this is a major
surgery...

70 years old is still comparatively young and my 80 year old neighbor has no problem with his bypass and even his colectomy....and he is still enjoying himself with young chiobus!!!

a man was sunbathing nude at the beach with a cap over his private

ilovesingapore: if you are a gentleman, you should lift your cap
nudist: fugly wizened witch like you nothing happen, when pretty sexy lass, will lift automatically

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have had 2 hernia ops when i was younger. cock doctor at cgh obviously wasn't up to standard. cos it recurred and i had to go for another one. simple day operation, wasn't allowed to do any strenuous physical exercise for 4-6 months. for initial few days walking around was slow and careful. havent heard of removing one ball for old people yet, better check for alternative opinion perhaps?

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try the following alternative remedy to surgery

HDLY or Juagen but given patient s age, not sure if it will be a complete cure..but for sure he will
feel good and young again

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i asking for my friend old folk.

can elderly like 70year old endure the surgery post pain?
Tell your friend to join this forum so he can ask for his old man himself

give the old man soursop to support his ball, no need to go for surgery