• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infractions

Antelope

It will be fairer for everyone if the following are true:

3. If 2 is not possible, then those who can zap cannot infract and those who can infract cannot zap
4. There should be no difference between Inf and InfP accounts

This is because those with Infraction power usually has 700 to 10,000 pts.

Points 3 and 4 are rather strange. 700 points is almost god mode b'cos what can a zap of 3 pts do? He can taunt back and asking for more. LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss and ak, you all don't say like that lah, we are here for fun and laughter. :o

Here I am trying to ensure that nobody is silenced because of their views and you accuse me of behaving like the PAP??

I've honestly had enough of you. Please bugger off from my forum and take your 16,972 garbage posts with you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, I didn't ban. Just that when I infract, just nice it is the ban queue number. I didn't purposely give multiple infraction till the nick is banned.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam

I do not have any Inf powers. If you do not mind, you can gimme some.:biggrin:

you the record man!!! 87 infractions waiting to fruition....wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you are a legend. but me think all a wayang lah...the MOON will forever shine upon you....real goodu!!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
you the record man!!! 87 infractions waiting to fruition....wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you are a legend. but me think all a wayang lah...the MOON will forever shine upon you....real goodu!!!!

WAh Kopi wake up already.what are you having for your breakfast no i mean dinner.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, I didn't ban. Just that when I infract, just nice it is the ban queue number. I didn't purposely give multiple infraction till the nick is banned.

Tony, pls don't kehkeh okay. Good Morning Sunday!!!!
But it is over now....nevermind..sabar sabar sabar....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i believe in good wholesome infractions. i learnt from them, especially those which displayed my utter stupidity and ignorance. what we should condemn are mindless infractions out of vindictiveness ,hatred and vengence. it's easy to infract a forummer until he is banned. this has been done with shameless impunity.

those who infraction powers should exercise responsibility. do not target the forummers. read his post and message properly. don't jump the gun and infract blindly from our pistol!!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now one border to give infraction. Only some will miss use.
Most infraction are from Sam himself.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how come the MOON is still shining bright
despite all the infractions that he start
i wonder why MOON is still around
despite behaving like a mindless clown

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where are all the newbies
they are afraid to participate
their tongues get slashed
their mouths get gagged
their cock get shagged
their balls get bashed
even their back get raped

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come the MOON is still shining bright
despite all the infractions that he start
i wonder why MOON is still around
despite behaving like a mindless clown

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DsjnJcUymgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice song, hope you love it.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Abuse of infraction powers will result in an Infraction which could lead to a temporary ban.

Simple solution, raise the infraction bar to 2,000 points. Anyone who wants to do the honours of handing out infractions either should be a popular member, or should donate twice. There will be no further abuse of infraction powers.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where are all the newbies
they are afraid to participate
their tongues get slashed
their mouths get gagged
their cock get shagged
their balls get bashed
even their back get raped

GOONDUSAMI said:
you are an ex cop....
your cover is exposed...
dont ask me how i know...
all i know is that you are being tracked just like the others...
beware...

this is the real fear of newbie, being track by the authority and this goondu is spreading this kind of rumour here.

i gave infractions, others can reverse. i zap samsters, samster zap back. tit for tat. nothing wrong.

i keep saying the same thing. if u got no balls to speak up, then keep quiet. might as well don't register. if u want to register and talk cock here, u must able to face adversity. don't be like a sissy or only can keep calling others imbecile etc. state your point and stand tall, kena zap also never mind. i been through zap and banned before and i still stand by what i said. so? why u so scared? all Singaporean male go through NS, come to a cyber forum scared to air your view? no need to put up a fake front. if u got joe kind of pt and power or boss sam administrator power, u will be damn yaya, warning people and banning people.

be a man, don't blame others for what u did or what u decided not to do. useless man.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple solution, raise the infraction bar to 2,000 points. Anyone who wants to do the honours of handing out infractions either should be a popular member, or should donate twice. There will be no further abuse of infraction powers.

might as well anyone above 1000pt, because i 1 pt short only. :biggrin: u already 2000pt+ of cos, u said 2000pt.