• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Influx Of PAP IBs

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone noticed the increase activity of the pap IBs here recently?
Started some 2-3 weeks ago.
All the turd nicks out in full force and spamming everywhere engaging all and sundry....and some new nicks as well....chalking up post count and points.
Some new directive from their white masters?
Online chatter too noisy to ignore?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In anonymous Internet forum like this one....

"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the turd nicks out in full force and spamming everywhere engaging all and sundry....and some new nicks as well....chalking up post count and points.

influx of more vulgarities,profanities and obscenities from shitheads like you....now go eat your joss sticks
your master is recalling you for poor performance and talking rubbish.....

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is an Internet forum full of clones posting anonymously behind a moniker so.....

ABYile3.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP internet bureau has budget increase. can employ more IBs. and the existing IBs have to work overtime.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a waste of money! The person responsible for this strategy must be fired. Why are they trying to convert the unconvertable? Instead, they should be send their brigade to convert those sitting on the fence. Even Sam Leong, the PAP's future leader, says that this forum is so insignificant

My favourite IB newbies is HK41K ...he shoots like an AK41.

It is amazing how these newbies clocked up their reputation point so fast ...goes to show that Sam Leong is wrong ....there are more PAP supporters here than he knows. It is not that lobsided as he claims.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a waste of money! The person responsible for this strategy must be fired. Why are they trying to convert the unconvertable? Instead, they should be send their brigade to convert those sitting on the fence. Even Sam Leong, the PAP's future leader, says that this forum is so insignificant

My favourite IB newbies is HK41K ...he shoots like an AK41.

It is amazing how these newbies clocked up their reputation point so fast ...goes to show that Sam Leong is wrong ....there are more PAP supporters here than he knows. It is not that lobsided as he claims.

you are simply paranoid lah
why dont you name the IBs - both sides
see how many strikes you have
don't just join the chorus blindly...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No payment of money being given to these PAP IBs..

Every month NTUC under orders from the PAP will issue them with free dog food that is going to expire soon..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are simply paranoid lah
why dont you name the IBs - both sides
see how many strikes you have
don't just join the chorus blindly...

Sad for you ...you are so blinded that you will never see the truth even when it is right before your eyes. We can't help those who choose to be blind.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sad for you ...you are so blinded that you will never see the truth even when it is right before your eyes. We can't help those who choose to be blind.

no use telling me that i am blind
just name some of the IBs
no point just guessing....and accuse people wrongly
and threaten people wrongly....and kill mistaken identity unnecesarrily....
if you got the truth and if you are not blind, pls show me the IBs....

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Related to the closure of the CNA forum maybe?

jw5

Loyal

There are definitely more obvious ones.
But the cunning manipulative cultivators are more challenging and interesting to spot. :wink:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are definitely more obvious ones.
But the cunning manipulative cultivators are more challenging and interesting to spot. :wink:

the Phuacbs are definitely more obvious ones
the cunning manipulative scheming and vindictive ones are the ones that need to be interned
you speak for yourself ..one of the most powerful and dangerous in this forum...but easily screwballed into insanity...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thanks for highlighting this. I certainly have noticed this. Many things getting repetitive. Some quite funny, got even underworld figures surfacing.