• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infamous Quotes from World Class Jiak Liao Bees !!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.” - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, The Straits Times in 2007.

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.” - Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001.

behifl.jpg

dmpd01.jpg

96kilz.jpg

352457c.jpg

“My job is to look after those who built the nation. Without them doing the dirty and hard work, I would not have a decent life, I would not have been a leader, my children would not have been educated.” - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, The Straits Times in 2007.

“There are no homeless, destitute or starving people in Singapore. Poverty has been eradicated, not through an entitlements program (there are virtually none) but through a unique partnership between the government, corporate citizens, self-help groups and voluntary initiatives.” - Mr Kishore Mahbubani, Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy wrote in an article for The Earth Times in 2001.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
*CLAP* *CLAP* LKY and the pappies are doing a GREAT job !!!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

cannot fully understand how could one old man treats other old men....it's beyond my logical thinking! :biggrin:

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angie II - Great post! With what is going on in the world economy we will be seeing a lot more of this. Thanks.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it made lesser mortals envious and they thought maybe he was a bit boastful. Would people have taken offence if his wife (a senior investment counsellor at a bank) had paid for everything ?
- Charles Chong

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'Singapore is a small country. It has a long coastline. It is porous, and it's easy for people and for goods to be brought in or even to leave Singapore,' - Wong Kan Seng Channel News Asia 08 May 2009.

fxytsi.jpg

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" width="1%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">kojakbt22 <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" width="30%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">8:54 pm </td></tr><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" width="1%" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">(3 of 11) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">13079.3 in reply to 13079.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">To Mr Wong,
Sir, I would like to bring to your attentions that Singapore is only a little dot in the map. How much coastline do you think a dot has? If you want to understand what a long coastline means, just look at Australia.
Singapore coastline = 196 km
Australia coastline = 25,760 km
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_length_of_coastline
I hope with this little Geography exercise, you will be able to understand what a long coastline means.</td></tr></tbody></table>

i3tjqt.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder why they banned this book. It is a very good book and the material will keep people aware of the danger they are it. It should be promoted.

japarmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your comment, tonychat.

Long before our book was banned, CJ Yong requested a copy, and kindly sent us a check for it. CJ Yong never made any complaint. In fact, we never had a problem until Helen Yeo threatened to sue us and any Singapore bookstore who dared sell our book. Beyond that, Helen Yeo used the influence of her husband to have the book removed from NLB and banned.

Helen Yeo took this action even though she was mentioned only briefly in the book as she handled the sale of May Chu's parent's home at 69 Holland Road.

During this time, there was a divorce action pending in the courts between May Chu's parents. In spite of this divorce action and a resulting caveat, May Chu's father managed to leave Singapore with the proceeds from the sale of the house.

The way this was done is that the sale of 69 Holland Road was recorded as being sold before it was actually sold.

In her letter to us, Helen Yeo stated that "the date of the transfer of the property was 26 December 1995."

According to IRAS records, as of 13 June 1995, 69 Holland Road had ALREADY been transferred!!!

The supporting documents are displayed on our website.

Here is Helen Yeo's letter stating the false date.

Here is the official IRAS document giving a prior date.

Had Helen Yeo done this in another country, she would have been disbarred, and brought up on charges of perjury and forgery.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Singapore is a small country. It has a long coastline. It is porous, and it's easy for people and for goods to be brought in or even to leave Singapore,' - Wong Kan Seng Channel News Asia 08 May 2009.

fxytsi.jpg

I think he doesnt know what a long coastline means. Maybe he think that coastline is something that can be eaten.