• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian tycoon Liem Sioe Liong dies at 96

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This morning I read with amusement in the ST Online top story with headline:

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u400/joetys/SBF/ScreenShot2012-06-19at91627AM.png[/IMG

I was amused as I never know a highly corrupted businessman (mafia depending how one looks at it) on the run can be hailed as "humble tycoon" on national government sanctioned newspaper like that.[/QUOTE]if not how to write the bio? MIWs went to the wake and funeral leh......Philip Yeo was one of the first to arrive at his wake..........if write too jialat means slapping own face.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if not how to write the bio? MIWs went to the wake and funeral leh......Philip Yeo was one of the first to arrive at his wake..........if write too jialat means slapping own face.

So then, it's either all are crooks or all are humble. So so so, so-des-ka.