• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian PROS at 04-403A Pandan Valley?

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was taking my usual stroll with my wife in the estate when I noticed a group of Indonesian girls dressed sexily disembarking from a combo van at eugenia court. Out of curiosity , Iwe decided to follow them up the lift to find out what is happening since we have vested interest in the estate . To our horror , they lined up to move all their belongings into this tiny apartment and there are already at least another 20 girls inside !

We had a shock of our life , what a discovery by us and NOT by any of our Security staff or Condo Manager ! At least we are proud to be the ones making this discovery , we are just doing our job as guardians of the estate. What will happen if there is a fire ? epidemic? or prostitution? So we interviewed some of the neighbours and found out that this has been going on for at least 2 months , they also mentioned that strangers ...Men of different races have been visiting at odd hours and what else can they be doing??? I was told if they cant get employment for these girls , they need to be fed and the only way is they sell their meat to pay for lodging and food.

This kind of activity in the estate is bad for our image , we are going to make headlines soon if news spread that Geylang has started a satellite centre in Pandan Valley. Chambers Property has to be more pro active in getting their Condo manager to get out of the office and walk around instead of sitting on his fat arse. So is the Security Manager , he is simply not patrolling enough , so far nobody has raised this issue for emergency action. Why are they paid to do nothing as Security and Condo chiefs?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's new? Men need sex. Women need money. Location is just an interchangeable variable.

It could have been worse. Like loitering outside your condo gates?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that the River Valley area was popular with working girls but Pandan Valley is kinda ulu.

However I'm not surprised by such stories. Spore is for sale. Other than money laundering what other activities are as lucrative$$$/

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was taking my usual stroll with my wife in the estate when I noticed a group of Indonesian girls dressed sexily disembarking from a combo van at eugenia court. Out of curiosity , Iwe decided to follow them up the lift to find out what is happening since we have vested interest in the estate . To our horror , they lined up to move all their belongings into this tiny apartment and there are already at least another 20 girls inside !

We had a shock of our life , what a discovery by us and NOT by any of our Security staff or Condo Manager ! At least we are proud to be the ones making this discovery , we are just doing our job as guardians of the estate. What will happen if there is a fire ? epidemic? or prostitution? So we interviewed some of the neighbours and found out that this has been going on for at least 2 months , they also mentioned that strangers ...Men of different races have been visiting at odd hours and what else can they be doing??? I was told if they cant get employment for these girls , they need to be fed and the only way is they sell their meat to pay for lodging and food.

This kind of activity in the estate is bad for our image , we are going to make headlines soon if news spread that Geylang has started a satellite centre in Pandan Valley. Chambers Property has to be more pro active in getting their Condo manager to get out of the office and walk around instead of sitting on his fat arse. So is the Security Manager , he is simply not patrolling enough , so far nobody has raised this issue for emergency action. Why are they paid to do nothing as Security and Condo chiefs?

Hey goon, why blames Chamber Property, you are paying peanut, of cause you will get monkey, further more this is gov planning to decentralize didn't you read in the paper. Geylang boss merely followed gov instruction, what's wrong? You better move to Ardmore Park, the estate managed by JLW Int'l Property Consultant!!!

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the Condo and Security manager going to do? Is it not their jobs to ensure there are illegal activities? Even if they are domestic helpers waiting for new employers , they are not supposed to be housed there , such big numbers of maids can cause serious health issues - H1N1 can spread very rapidly if someone from this unit gets it.

Condo manager should report to MOH or get the Chair Lady Annie Talk to act fast , bad for PV reputation.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time there was an AH Neh security chief who sits in his ivory tower , his office can only be seen through a small glass window but this window can only view a very tiny area as all the rooms inside are blocked up. This Ah neh will never come out , you will never know what they are doing inside , sometimes maids go into this security office and dont come out much later . Surely you can imagine what this ah neh and his gand is doing , why not open up the partitions and have a huge glass window for anyone passing by to see what's going on inside? We are not within a terrorist camp or President's oval office , why must security in PV have such a privilege? Thay are not carrying out top security work for the country , just looking after errant car park users , checking on contract workers or making sure maids dont cause havoc in the estate . A specially hidden away security office is not required .

Then I was once at the Condo office when a resident came and asked the condo manager Lawrence Chen if she could send in her proxy for the AGM. But this lady spoke poor english and mispronounced proxy , instead of just telling her that she can drop the signed proxy at his office ,he asked her where is it. When she said it is at home , he ridicued her by telling her loudly that ' she can send her pussy here' , there were some staff and residents paying their maintenance and they all giggled.

That son of a bitch Lawrence got the cheek to smile like a pervert.

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
SamuelStalin , you are very rude and sickening ! Tell me which unit you are from and I will meet you personally to settle the score with you on your rudeness . We are all doing good for the estate and gain nothing as MC team , why are you so irritating ? Looking after your interest and yet get this rude remarks from you , do you have parents bringing you up from young? You dont seem to have manners at all , son of a bitch.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SamuelStalin , you are very rude and sickening ! Tell me which unit you are from and I will meet you personally to settle the score with you on your rudeness . We are all doing good for the estate and gain nothing as MC team , why are you so irritating ? Looking after your interest and yet get this rude remarks from you , do you have parents bringing you up from young? You dont seem to have manners at all , son of a bitch.

Petertok, you don't come here to talk cock!

If you don't like your living environment, it is NOT for you to change it to your liking.

Afterall, you don't own the WHOLE FUCKING place!

So if you think a high class environment is more suitable for you like those houses in Nissim Road, then it is you who must fuck off from Pondan valley!

But I gather you don't have such financial means to join the real high class Elites!
:biggrin:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huh, you pieces of shit, you're just dwellers in something old and drab. You should be happy Indonesian call girls are even interested in being your neighbors you stupid fucking dog.

Petertok, you don't come here to talk cock!

If you don't like your living environment, it is NOT for you to change it to your liking.

Afterall, you don't own the WHOLE FUCKING place!

So if you think a high class environment is more suitable for you like those houses in Nissim Road, then it is you who must fuck off from Pondan valley!

But I gather you don't have such financial means to join the real high class Elites!
:biggrin:

Fucking trolls of this forum! The best way to treat trash is to kick them in the ass! :biggrin::oIo: