• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian haze hits Thailand

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indonesian haze hits South

Smog from bush fires in Indonesia has reached southern Thailand but the Meteorological Department says its impact is limited.

The department said strong winds are blowing the smoke towards southern provinces. The haze has been seen hovering above several provinces in the region, including Songkhla.

However, the level of dust particles remains within safe limits.

Singapore has beenenveloped by the haze for days. Authorities there claimthe forest fires in Sumatra are triggering the city-state’sworst environmental crisis in more than a decade.

The department said it would keep monitoring the haze situation and would alert authorities to be prepared in case conditions worsen.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/health/356500/indonesian-haze-hits-southern-thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I hope joetys kena the haze. :biggrin:

Unfortunately for your wish I am not in Thailand. But fortunately for your wish I was here on Friday to Sunday to suffer with you when that shit hit 400. I just got into Singapore again this evening and the PSI was like 50+, swee! But I will be back to Jakarta again tomorrow so you can continue to enjoy the haze yourself and :oIo:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more countries the haze hit, the better. So now we have Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, and Thailand. That is 4 countries.

So it is 4 against 1 in the next Asean meeting, these 4 can really tekan Indonesia.

The Indonesians better pray the haze don't hit Vietnam, cause they will send viet cong over! :eek:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesian haze hits South

Smog from bush fires in Indonesia has reached southern Thailand but the Meteorological Department says its impact is limited.

The department said strong winds are blowing the smoke towards southern provinces. The haze has been seen hovering above several provinces in the region, including Songkhla.

However, the level of dust particles remains within safe limits.

Singapore has beenenveloped by the haze for days. Authorities there claimthe forest fires in Sumatra are triggering the city-state’sworst environmental crisis in more than a decade.

The department said it would keep monitoring the haze situation and would alert authorities to be prepared in case conditions worsen.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/health/356500/indonesian-haze-hits-southern-thailand

Now Bambam is going to get it from lovely Yingluck!!

Flames91

Hi guys, are you having a difficult time dealing with air pollutants that are produced as a result of industrial processes? Well its time to take control and make your environment healthier. Please visit www.aafapcasia.com for more information.