• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian Air Force(TNI) Latest And Future Acquisition

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source: http://www.topix.com/forum/world/malaysia/T7F2RMDFEHRN2B7VN/p2938

Post #63189 (2 hours ago)

1. Su-35SI Super Flanker : 64-O, 16-D2014, 24-D2015, 24-D2016

images

2. JAS-39 Gripen NG: 44-O, 14-D2014 (leased scheme), 8-D2014 (first batch delivery) 18-D2015, 18-D2016

600px-Saab-JAS-39_at_ILA_2010_05.jpg

3. EF Typhoon: 36-O, 12-D2014 (ex Luftwaffe), 10-D2015 (brand new), 14-D2016.

ZK084-Royal-Saudi-Air-Force-Eurofighter-EF-2000-Typhoon_PlanespottersNet_215989.jpg

4. Su-34 Fullback: 48-O, 8-D2014, 12-D2015, 14-D2016, 14-D2017 (note: batch 1+2 derived from VVS-RF units)

su34_7.jpg

5. Erieye: 10-O, 3-D2014, 3-D2015, 4-D2016 (possible order extension into 14 units).

brazil_e99.jpg

Note:

1.item #3 pending British approval for technology transfer scheme on certain parts, financing scheme, and acquisition of MBDA Meteor missiles.

2. item #2: possible scenario of integrating leased units from Swedish Air Force as part of acquisition scheme, thus increasing actual figure to 58 units.

3. item #1: including upgrade package on EW, radar, and integration systems into current Indonesian Air Defense Ground Environment frameworks.

4. item #4: including upgrade package on EW, radar, ASW sensors, and long range "tactical missiles".

Images provided by me

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they maintain their Air Force like they do Garuda or Lion , then no worries! Half won't fly and the other that flies will have some major malfunction of some sorts!! And they r using crappy Russian aircrafts to start off with. And their pilots competence?? Less said the better!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they maintain their Air Force like they do Garuda or Lion , then no worries! Half won't fly and the other that flies will have some major malfunction of some sorts!! And they r using crappy Russian aircrafts to start off with. And their pilots competence?? Less said the better!!

good machines in the hands of the corrupt n incompetent............. the bribe-takers are not th ones flying the machines

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem is how to integrate all these assets into a battle system. I take analogy of Man U game vs Fulham you can have expensive toys but if clueless on how to use n coordinate the assets it's worse than fighting with a well integrated system featuring only p51 mustangs,. Ok I exegerate but u get my idea