• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indo terrorism expert Noor Huda giving SG buddhists lecture on Islamic Extremism & Radicalisation, he speaks with humour

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Title: ”Masculinity & Violent Extremism”

What is the nexus between masculinity and violent extremism? Masculinity is used as a tool for recruitment and radicalisation, and gender power-play is used to recruit women as well. This talk will dwell upon gender dynamics and how masculinity when taken to toxic ends wreaks havoc through terrorism. Dr Noor Huda is the most suitable candidate to speak upon issues that are related to terrorism having rehabilitated ex-terrorists with success and encouraging them to become contributing members of the society. Do not miss this exciting talk!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
One prayer room for moslems is enough. It's usually next to the store room or toilets.

Most muslims in sinkieland use the emergency staircase of buildings for prayer.

In jiuhu, even the kaafir shopping malls have prayer rooms. When my MP meets me again, I am going to advise him PAP should help the malays to be more focus on their religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In jiuhu, even the kaafir shopping malls have prayer rooms. When my MP meets me again, I am going to advise him PAP should help the malays to be more focus on their religion.

Most moslems don't use the staircase or prayer rooms. The handful of moslems who do, the majority use those rooms to sleep. I've seen it happen with my serfs.

In jiuhu, it's pretty much the same story. Most moslems don't go to the mosque or use the suraus. That's why PAS run states introduced fines and termination of service for moslem staff who don't turn up to pray on Friday.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most moslems don't use the staircase or prayer rooms. The handful of moslems who do, the majority use those rooms to sleep. I've seen it happen with my serfs.

In jiuhu, it's pretty much the same story. Most moslems don't go to the mosque or use the suraus. That's why PAS run states introduced fines and termination of service for moslem staff who don't turn up to pray on Friday.

The kaafir hotels in jiuhu I stayed during my trips have arrows on the ceiling pointing the direction of prayer. When pray in the wrong direction, macam their prayers won't be heard by allah. But their mass prayer during covid has caused covid to spread. I think satan has answered their prayers.

qibla-muslim-prayer-direction-badge-used-various-rooms-buildings-to-show-direction-mecca-qibla-muslim-prayer-238159812.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The kaafir hotels in jiuhu I stayed during my trips have arrows on the ceiling pointing the direction of prayer. When pray in the wrong direction, macam their prayer won't hear by allah. But their mass prayer during covid has caused covid to spread.

qibla-muslim-prayer-direction-badge-used-various-rooms-buildings-to-show-direction-mecca-qibla-muslim-prayer-238159812.jpg

moslems are praying in the wrong direction, regardless whether they follow the arrow or not. The arrows only make sense if the earth was flat, or for a short distance on a long curved surface.

so-it-was-a-lie-all-along-v0-kl5lnxxux2x81.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems are praying in the wrong direction, regardless whether they follow the arrow or not. The arrows only make sense if the earth was flat, or for a short distance on a long curved surface.

so-it-was-a-lie-all-along-v0-kl5lnxxux2x81.png

The analysis is very scientific, no wonder muslims' prayers either not answered or they got the reverse outcomes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The analysis is very scientific, no wonder muslims' prayers either not answered or they got the reverse outcomes.

Mecca's changed a lot over the past 100 years. moslems used to stone only a puny satan. Today, moslems stone 3 large satans.

Mecca2.jpg

main-qimg-185a6e32d4373a92d1ddb9b47359db46.webp

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

No you should not get them to be praying more. You should get them to work more.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no islamic terrorism. Its the US that is attacking them. US killed millions under the guise of protecting freedom and democracy when in reality, its just spending money to boost its defence industrial complex.