• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

individual's stress level

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can I increase my adaptation to high stress level. Recently, it seems my stress level is depleting. A bit of things, I get worked up. Quite moody at times.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can try join those mega churches, u are spolit for choice there. :wink:

OR seriously, go read up on Buddhism and meditation.

NO matter what your choice is, remember 求人不如求己。

Lighten up lah!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya right, the animals in those mega church may be wht I need, tks for reminding...

Z

Zombie

get a fishing rod and go changi beach to relax....

just don't jump into the sea... :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying closing the perceived gap btw expectations and your current position.

how can I increase my adaptation to high stress level. Recently, it seems my stress level is depleting. A bit of things, I get worked up. Quite moody at times.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,all,I am sorry as I am not serious at all. This thread was started out of boredom. Rather I see my unhappiness as being insulted and harassed by them most of the time. I used to be a happy chap until I became a little unwell. I sensed some assholes trying to trigger my falling into psychological imprisonment again.It seems that I am not allowed to speak here as some pple dun like it. If they refuse to admit what they did is immoral and unethical,why must I admit my mistakes? I jsut can't get over why some ppple can play bastard and still pretend be so upright. I wish to add-on that if anymore harrassment by whatever race, little blood will shed!Anyway,thks and have a Happy New Year.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,all,I am sorry as I am not serious at all. This thread was started out of boredom. Rather I see my unhappiness as being insulted and harassed by them most of the time. I used to be a happy chap until I became a little unwell. I sensed some assholes trying to trigger my falling into psychological imprisonment again.It seems that I am not allowed to speak here as some pple dun like it. If they refuse to admit what they did is immoral and unethical,why must I admit my mistakes? I jsut can't get over why some ppple can play bastard and still pretend be so upright. I wish to add-on that if anymore harrassment by whatever race, little blood will shed!Anyway,thks and have a Happy New Year.

U need to see a psychiatrist. Otherwise, u may opt for cheaper option - see your MP!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya rite...I have seen 3 different MPs for the past 6 years but nothing is done!

Psychiatrist...jesus christ! I dun want to be poisoned again,I guessed that they manipulate my meds also...

The emotional torture they inflict on me,KNN,only they themselves know what they up to...

Super lan jiao lang!

U need to see a psychiatrist. Otherwise, u may opt for cheaper option - see your MP!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can do us all a favour by jumping off a tall building without a parachute.

The world would indeed by a better place with one lesser lowlife.

ya rite...I have seen 3 different MPs for the past 6 years but nothing is done!

Psychiatrist...jesus christ! I dun want to be poisoned again,I guessed that they manipulate my meds also...

The emotional torture they inflict on me,KNN,only they themselves know what they up to...

Super lan jiao lang!