• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians in Private Bank Like to Hire Their Own

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some years back, Ah Nehs hired so many of their own kind in Deutsche Bank that a directive (cannot be written) was issued to stop hiring ah nehs.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell u ONE main reason why kelings like to hire their own kind.
So they can share share their lunch box amongst their own breed.
Mon - Ganesh cook dal, Sanjay cook capati, Suresh cook dum aloo & Selvam cook chana masala.
Tue - Ganesh cook chana masala, sanjay takes care of dum aloo, suresh handles the capati & selvam is in charge of Dal
And so on & so forth
Any kelings here like to rebut my observation here?

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mon - Ganesh cook dal, Sanjay cook capati, Suresh cook dum aloo & Selvam cook chana masala.
Tue - Ganesh cook chana masala, sanjay takes care of dum aloo, suresh handles the capati & selvam is in charge of Dal
And so on & so forth

Friday - Suresh will borrow $50 from Sanjay and another $50 from Selvam and tells them that his wife needs to go marketing on Saturday and that he has run out of money. He says he will return the money on Monday. That is the last they will see of Suresh.

Saturday - Suresh & family leave for India.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friday - Suresh will borrow $50 from Sanjay and another $50 from Selvam ...He says he will return the money on Monday. That is the last they will see of Suresh. Saturday - Suresh & family leave for India.
Hah, no wonder they call it keling siao (debt) :p

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so on & so forth

please hor.....the PMETs the come to SG high crass make it already hor...they will stop doing it, everyday eat food court got standard one leh.....weekend cook curry in HDB, china people cannot complain one you know....

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
please hor.....the PMETs the come to SG high crass make it already hor...they will stop doing it, everyday eat food court got standard one leh.....weekend cook curry in HDB, china people cannot complain one you know....

These high crass PMETs can be seen at desker road on weekends trying to bargain down a $50 a pop hooker.
Save fuel, burn a keling.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer is just plain stupid by expecting PAP to do anything about it. As long as it does not affect them, PAP dun give a shit.

PAP will only care when they realised that this will cost them votes...

Attack from different angles. Make this into big news - send it to CNBC, CNN Asia, Al-Jazeera ....clients of banks in sinkapore need to know this. Many opt to bank here because of sinkapore's reputation. But if they were to know that Indian banking standards have crept into sinkapore banks because of the deluge of Indians working in banks here, that would affect their decision to bank in sinkapore.

When the banks' business is affected, then will they do something.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of thing has been happening in the banking industry for years.

Ask any banker here and they all have tons of stories to tell about these ah nehs in their banks............

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised that the DBS CEO is still there despite the foul-ups in recent years. Who is protecting him?

Interesting to see whether the Indian FTs will survive in Citibank since the new CEO, Han Kwee Juan, is now a Chinese singkie. Definitely one of the most notorious banks for annihilating singkie a in favour of Indian FTs! Anil Wadhani was replaced "with immediate effect" and coincidentally after Vikram Pandit stepped down as well (although he was then appointed Head of Cards and now is Head of Consumer Markets which is a peculiar swap)

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of senior ranked Citibank staff do not come under the Country Manager. Singapore support dedicated staff is a small component. I won't be surprised that his appointment was to address the growing discontent against FTs which is evident everywhere from the Net to letters to the forum page.

There is a PAP MP working in Citibank and he is nowhere in the food chain.

Interesting to see whether the Indian FTs will survive in Citibank since the new CEO, Han Kwee Juan, is now a Chinese singkie. Definitely one of the most notorious banks for annihilating singkie a in favour of Indian FTs! Anil Wadhani was replaced "with immediate effect" and coincidentally after Vikram Pandit stepped down as well (although he was then appointed Head of Cards and now is Head of Consumer Markets which is a peculiar swap)

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This kind of thing has been happening in the banking industry for years.

Ask any banker here and they all have tons of stories to tell about these ah nehs in their banks............

I don't remember that my bank has employed any Ah Neh.

There was once a review going on to outsouce the development to India. The global head of development went to India together with a team but come back shaking head.

Heng Ah!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

90% of senior ranked Citibank staff do not come under the Country Manager. Singapore support dedicated staff is a small component. I won't be surprised that his appointment was to address the growing discontent against FTs which is evident everywhere from the Net to letters to the forum page.

There is a PAP MP working in Citibank and he is nowhere in the food chain.

wtf so they actually had to get in a chinese sinkie to head the bank after all their fuck ups and this citibank was racist to all non mainland shit skins. Yes i hope Han Kwee Juan removes these skins for their fuck ups and if anyone on the net or forum dares to say that's racist deserves to be flamed.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it that kelings are especially difficult to "integrate" & "mingle" with their host country?
Why do they have makan session amongst their own skin but refuse invite from locals? They think we will purposely serve them beef masala meh?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is it that kelings are especially difficult to "integrate" & "mingle" with their host country?
Why do they have makan session amongst their own skin but refuse invite from locals? They think we will purposely serve them beef masala meh?

What's even worse is that nobody holds these shit skins responsible. Let's just change them to china ppl. Just imagine the shit that that shit skins do are now done by china ppl. Somehow the backlash would be greater simply cos it's done by chinese ppl yet when shit skins do it somehow it's acceptable.

Look let's not give a rats ass why these filthy shit skins don't want to integrate but whack them if they don't follow singaporean ways.