• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians are fucking smelly, there I said it.

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
If India was to be nuked and wiped off this planet I believe Earth would be a far better smelling place. Am I correct or am I correct?

Karmile005

Alfrescian
Loyal
dance-head-shake.gif

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mother once comprained that she almost vomited in the train when it picked up tons of Banglas at Little India MRT station. When train reached Punggol, the concentrated ah neh smell still lingered on even though many have alighted many stops earlier.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine bottling the odour and releasing it in gallons at public spaces, I wonder how many will end up in the hospital ERs

You can release them all at one goal into a certain apartment at Mayfair. The bawu will all be masked by the smell of curry.