• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian singing on the bus

observer888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, as I was coming home on the bus I heard an Indian singing loudly to his child in Tamil. From his accent, I knew that he was an FT.
I have never heard a 'local' (i.e born in S'pore) Indian doing this. I made me feel as if I was in India. Shouldn't Indian FT's conform to local customs?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time press the stop button on his forehead. This will do the tricks. Ding Dong. Next stop, GOA.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is an Indian actor.

They sing everywhere. In parks, on walkways, by the riverbank, in malls, outside shops, inside shops, and in the buses too. Oh, even when it rains, they still sing.

Cheers!