• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Overrun Local Indian Institutions?!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-26 9:32 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (19 of 33) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30679.19 in reply to 30679.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><LI id=comment-100752 class=alt>Kuna on Fri, 26th Mar 2010 6:05 pm
398bb088ffda4634c7c8ecb5e6b548c6

indian PR – you have tounge in the check – opportunity cowards, I work in India, becasue my company found Indian cheaters and day light robbers – talk allot and talk big – articulation is not an acomplisment – they trust singaporean Indian or chinese, some chinese now hold very senior post in Indian compnay becasue, we do not give false hope and Indian Stanadard Time ( IST – stands Indian strecth Time ) indian fellows as espcailly the PRs – buy a flat in sinagpore rent out and stay in India collect rent cash – U see they are clever than the chinese PR.
We have stop going to tekka and temples and serangoon for past ten years – even temple priest now talk story with bloody india indians…..they behave like their own temple belongs to them – mind you SINDA is taken over by them too – too much of politics. We pay from salary for SINDA contributions.
I did my NS.. I serve my country 12 reservists, keep the city clean , discipline – better qulaity living besides bad management of the givernment of the hour – try living or work in India ( its really a punsihment posting), open toliet, can piss and shit anywhere – there is no alpahet “Q: in their english language – because they never or dont know how to ‘Q”,
beggars and everyone wants to do business in Others Peoples Money (OPM). Actually India is the best place to do business, its easy you money – throw and bribe – done deal. Driving licence also can buy !! for SGD75.
Here, they push a pram – hang behind a luggage bag ( not pack bag) walk and talk so loud, walk around like they are from great world country – they are clever – singapore and singaporean are suckers and we are gatekeepers for these clowns – recently I attended a Job fair for my daughter as she is graduating soon…..some company told us that the PRs – espcailly the Indians wants any job even for their smelly wife for a job, once three years in a company they get a PR – than run to america or australia -as a stepping stone, any war break out – these fellows are first run away.
Any Indians I met in India, at least they have someone is in USA, so bloody proud – but you ask me , of course there are decent guys who wants to be sincere blend with the society by both Indian and chinese – the Bangla , Indian and chinese labor workers are respectful lot than those snobbish indian so call IT PRs fellows.
Because of these idiots our taxi uncle alaways ask i work for IT -I tell our chinese uncle in hokkien I am kakai lang….same in market… shitttt, I am lost in my own country although minority but we are singapore and pucca (real) sinagporeans.
Soon we will be displaced in our own country – like how its happening in UK and Middle East . If you step into London airport all indian from toliet cleaners to resturant workers.
Middle East – the same, its like another india or more indian in there than in India.
I just Fed Up – cheers.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-26 9:44 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (28 of 34) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30679.28 in reply to 30679.27 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><LI id=comment-100985 class=alt>Ah Ma s/o Yanda nei on Sat, 27th Mar 2010 1:12 am
e9ef391b0f8a0db74b7b90b4841e5db0

It’s a FACT!
Ask local indians and they themselves will tell you that they despise these Ftrash Indians. Not the south indians who do menial work. They are louder but ok. The dangerous ones are the those who really think they are foreign “talent” who do white collar labour jobs in banks and IT..etc.
My local indian friends told me that in Hindu temples where it’s customary to bring and share food with everyone in the name of brotherly hospitality, these FTrash indians will group amongst themselves and NOT share their foods but take from the temple! Trashy!
Also, if you see them walking toward you on the streets, they will force you to give way instead. Try shopping in Mustafa and you will feel them blocking aisle and not giving way. Ask them nicely to excuse and they will stare at you. Their wives will ram their baby carriage at you or roll over your foot without so much as an apology. It’s ego power play to them. And they don’t ask, they talk down to you. And they don’t thank you if you help. Truly rude arrogant trashy group of people.
Speaking the truth is not being RACIST. It’s not wonder they have caste system in India. Now our MIW has imported this evil into Singapore!
Buddha saw this evil and is against segregating man into caste system but evil men kept it for control purposes. Gandhi too preached equality and love for all men. Same as Jesus too.
IndianPR, why dun you try and apply to run for the coming election. Am sure with your forked tongue, you will easily put our deaf frog minsters to shame. Wear your sari with a bra ok? It’s more productive.
It’s one thing to work and stay in a host country, it’s another to lecture its citizens without understanding the culture and traditions of what makes Singaporeans our own. It’s true that the first fault lies with our evil government for stretch opening the gates, but it makes it even beyond impossible to defend any possibility of good in welcoming foreign workers when they turn out to be arrogant losers like you.
Your pretensions are NOT welcomed. So best you consider going back to India since you claimed you “did well” there. I seriously doubt it m&d scraper.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians when you in a food and beverage business with them .

You got to be smart and careful .

Sometimes you treat them too well and close .

They will murder you and take your place in ownership .

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact that local Indians hate those India FTrash especially those so called IT professionals. Despite wearing long sleeve shirts, they insist on carrying some idiotic haversacks bearing names of IT companies like Mircosoft. They are so proud to carry a haversack even if they look like idiots.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minorities are even more neglected as they are or can be easily replaced, simply by their sheer smaller volume. Open the gate once and "Puff" all replaced. Hence what they say hold even less weight.

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite wearing long sleeve shirts, they insist on carrying some idiotic haversacks bearing names of IT companies like Mircosoft. They are so proud to carry a haversack even if they look like idiots.

It's somewhat better than the local workers who carry school bags in their long sleeves especially also when they are in their 30s and even 40s. Gross.

It's work time, not lesson time!

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians when you in a food and beverage business with them .

You got to be smart and careful .

Sometimes you treat them too well and close .

They will murder you and take your place in ownership .

Don't be a racist. It works with all races of people in all industries.