• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian are liars (Words from Donald Trump)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldnt it be this way to be non-discriminating? Why hate certain people or race so much if you have no bad personal experience with them?

I don't recall you shared any personal story about ah neh (might have missed as I didn't read most posts here). But compared to others who shared their personal account here, you repeat the Ah neh cannot be trusted message like 100 times more. Why so much hatred or really it is all for the good of others?

Btw you call chinese who scold chinese as chinese dogs? What about chinese who cheat chinese. Chinese trash? Chinese who laugh at chinese for being cheated by ah neh. Chinese shit?

wtf how you know i don't have bad personal experience?

You know something funny? Suppose someone in here wrote hey i am a chinese and i think indians are good somehow expected to believe him and think he's right. Would you ask him why would you like them if you have no personal good experience with them? Btw you are a newbie if you are not a clone. You have obviously not read my older postings and you don't know how to use the search function apparently so might i ask how do you know i have no bad experience with them? Knn a moron here.

Of course call them chinese dogs la. It's very simple. Other races do it. Malay that scold other malays also will kenna scolded. Same with kelings, same with black ppl. Black ppl that behave like that are called uncle toms. I don't know wtf you are ranting on but all the above examples you give on chinese laughing at other chinese getting cheated etc are all chinese dogs period. Chinese uncle toms. May i ask you why are chinese not expected to be loyal but you see blacks, indians, malays every other race has that concept?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf how you know i don't have bad personal experience?

You know something funny? Suppose someone in here wrote hey i am a chinese and i think indians are good somehow expected to believe him and think he's right. Would you ask him why would you like them if you have no personal good experience with them? Btw you are a newbie if you are not a clone. You have obviously not read my older postings and you don't know how to use the search function apparently so might i ask how do you know i have no bad experience with them? Knn a moron here.

Of course call them chinese dogs la. It's very simple. Other races do it. Malay that scold other malays also will kenna scolded. Same with kelings, same with black ppl. Black ppl that behave like that are called uncle toms. I don't know wtf you are ranting on but all the above examples you give on chinese laughing at other chinese getting cheated etc are all chinese dogs period. Chinese uncle toms. May i ask you why are chinese not expected to be loyal but you see blacks, indians, malays every other race has that concept?

In your previous post, you were critcising chinese dogs not learning from hearing advice here but from their bad personal experience with ah neh. So I thought you did what you preached and learnt from hearing the advice here and have no bad personal experience. So you are no different afterall from whom you are criticising; or you mean you are the pioneer in this forum who shares the first personal story on ah neh and so no chance to learn from hearing the advice here?

Regarding the concept of why chinese not expected to be loyal to Chinese while other race has such concept, my thinking is like that. Chinese are never United, so where to have loyalty? Chinese is only United when there is common enemy, like as a minority race in some countries and if being oppressed. I have this good classroom experience of being a minority when I was in secondary school. My class had more than 50 percent malays, the rest chinese and a handful of indians. My observations and thoughts then are that the malays are really United, while chinese mind own business even as minority as no oppression, while the indians are always quarrelling even among so few of them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In your previous post, you were critcising chinese dogs not learning from hearing advice here but from their bad personal experience with ah neh. So I thought you did what you preached and learnt from hearing the advice here and have no bad personal experience. So you are no different afterall from whom you are criticising; or you mean you are the pioneer in this forum who shares the first personal story on ah neh and so no chance to learn from hearing the advice here?

Regarding the concept of why chinese not expected to be loyal to Chinese while other race has such concept, my thinking is like that. Chinese are never United, so where to have loyalty? Chinese is only United when there is common enemy, like as a minority race in some countries and if being oppressed. I have this good classroom experience of being a minority when I was in secondary school. My class had more than 50 percent malays, the rest chinese and a handful of indians. My observations and thoughts then are that the malays are really United, while chinese mind own business even as minority as no oppression, while the indians are always quarrelling even among so few of them.

Hey idiot remember to learn how to read and remember what you wrote. Remember what you wrote earlier? You mentioned you didn't really read any members posts and then you made some type of assumption that i didn't have any bad experience with shit skins. Remember that? Now no use giving some BS excuse the fact that you don't really read the posts from forummers in here means you don't know much about what forummers in here have gone through. That by itself is proof that you don't even have the right to even ask anyone what their experiences are. How could you when you don't even bother to read most of their posts?

To show you how fucking stupid you look let's assume in one post i declare i don't really read any forummer's posts in here. Ok that's what i say then in the next sentence i question this forummer on his own personal experiences. You see how fucking stupid that looks? I have already declared i don't really read anyone's postings and if that were the case how dare i have the moral authority to question anyone in the forum? Btw if i were you i would use the search function. I am sure you know how to use it and look through a forummer's posts before i make a statement about him. Period. Of course to a lazy fuck like you using the search function would be like asking you to die i am sure it must be so hard for you to search thru a forummers posts.

How do you know chinese are not united? Chinese have been a single nation for the longest time. Anyone can be taught racial unity. It isn't genetic to be disunited or united. WTF do you think malays are united according to you? Because they are genetically created to be united? Of course fucking no way. The reason why they are like thta is the minute any malay dog dares go against malays he just gets bashed up by them until he likes the rest of the group. Period. Being racially aware and united can be taught and one must be made aware of it. It's pretty successful in here most posters in here now know how fucked up these shit skins or m&ds are.

It's disgusting that you try to somehow claim that m&ds are just naturally united. Oh no they are not. It's not somehow if you were born a m&d you are genetically programmed to be united with other m&ds. Oh no they will ostracize you if you are a m&d and hate other m&ds. it's the same with blacks and other races. It's taught to them period. It can be taught to any race including chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so angry? What moral authority or whatever authority you have to call people names like chinese dogs, idiot etc? Which part of my post said I don't read any members posts here? I said I didn't read most posts in this forum but I did read on my interested topics in this forum and this topic is one of them.

I recall reading a few forummers sharing their bad personal experience on ah neh and I have also shared a long account of my bad personal experience of my Indian lawyer tried to cheat me of few hundreds cpf fees. So I don't agree with you that I have not enough moral authority to question on this topic.

Why cant question you since I don't recall you sharing bad personal experience. Anything wrong to have no time to read most posts here? What is there for me to make excuse? Why accuse people of don't bother to read most posts here? Dont assume. You should know dont bother and no time is a world of difference.

And most importantly, why can't I question you when you are critcising people to be not learning from reading but by bad personal experience. It is important that you should practise what you preached if you are criticising people on that. Obviously the answer is you didnt practice what you preached and no difference from the chinese dogs that you were criticising to be loving ah neh in the past and have to learn from painful personal lesson.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yes I do think malays are naturally United. Every race has good and bad traits and being United is one of their good traits and disunited is one of chinese bad traits. Of course chinese have many good traits too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so angry? What moral authority or whatever authority you have to call people names like chinese dogs, idiot etc? Which part of my post said I don't read any members posts here? I said I didn't read most posts in this forum but I did read on my interested topics in this forum and this topic is one of them.

I recall reading a few forummers sharing their bad personal experience on ah neh and I have also shared a long account of my bad personal experience of my Indian lawyer tried to cheat me of few hundreds cpf fees. So I don't agree with you that I have not enough moral authority to question on this topic.

Why cant question you since I don't recall you sharing bad personal experience. Anything wrong to have no time to read most posts here? What is there for me to make excuse? Why accuse people of don't bother to read most posts here? Dont assume. You should know dont bother and no time is a world of difference.

And most importantly, why can't I question you when you are critcising people to be not learning from reading but by bad personal experience. It is important that you should practise what you preached if you are criticising people on that. Obviously the answer is you didnt practice what you preached and no difference from the chinese dogs that you were criticising to be loving ah neh in the past and have to learn from painful personal lesson.

Can you please make sense?

Firstly do you know what the search function is? Ok you say you don't have time to search BUT do you recall you mentioned you didn't even read the majority of ppls posts in here. So when you say that don't you find it fucking stupid you can ask someone if he has any or no experience in anything?

What does being angry or not have to do with anything? I am angry with your extreme stupidity and how you contridict yourself. How about that?

You last paragraph can you explain what you mean? What do you mean i must practice what i preach? Wtf are you talking about? Seriously you are just replying to me just for the sake of it but with no proper explaination of anything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My posts are simple. I don't understand what is so difficult to understand. You were criticising chinese dogs to be not learning about ah neh from reading here but by bad personal experience. But you yourself also same got bad personal experience, so what is there to criticise the chinese dogs. If you have learnt from reading here about ah neh; you would have stayed 10 feet away from them and would not have any bad experience yourself with ah neh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep repeating my point about I don't read majority of posts here. I am relatively new in this forum but still it has been like 4 years since I joined. I might not read majority posts at any time but still I have read many posts over 4 years to know bits and pieces of happening in this forum though not as much as people who are here longer and read more. I have read many intelligent posts and some of your posts too but I can't recall any of your posts to be intelligent ones though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say being angry is nothing to do with anything? Your angry outburst remind me of the 3rd world low class beings; they were so angry too when I told them their pipes are old for example. And they will keep harping on a techicality like for example I told them all five are old but actually one is new printed with black wordings that I mistook for black marks. So actually should be 4 old pipes 1 new pipe. But they will keep harping and very angry saying that one is not old but forget the 4 pipes are really old. Sounds familiar like this search function thing that you keep harping? Seriously I don't see what is so contradicting to say I don't recall but I might have missed as I didn't read most posts here. But you keep harping on search function. Btw are you a Sporean? Please don't ask me to search for the answer but of course you can choose to ignore my question.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la that chinese dog is just making up false conjunctures.

Racisms is one race against another race.evry race has shortcomings as end of the day we are all human.Stop destroying ourselves over differences of race,

We should only be against things that bad and bad things are in everyone..it's not in the race,

Perhaps certain race is prone to something negative.by being less negative doesn't not make one righteous .

My hope is that we get along..I always call my other race colleague -brother -with sincerity too.

I love them as friends and colleagues.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTf derailing this thread about shit skins. Hey ginfreely why are you spamming posts and not quoting me so it's as if you are talking to yourself?

Anyway very simple way. Ginfreely go and love those shit skins. Go help them and hang out with them if you are a non shit skin but i wouldn't be too sure even if you aren a shit skin not from their country or village. Go ahead go love them and hang out with them then since you love to talk BS with me here. Just go against everyone's advice and become their best friend and if you are not somehow fucked by them wow it would be amazing, maybe a world first so do it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Racisms is one race against another race.evry race has shortcomings as end of the day we are all human.Stop destroying ourselves over differences of race,

We should only be against things that bad and bad things are in everyone..it's not in the race,

Perhaps certain race is prone to something negative.by being less negative doesn't not make one righteous .

My hope is that we get along..I always call my other race colleague -brother -with sincerity too.

I love them as friends and colleagues.

hey no shit sherlock. It's not that simple is it?

Do you notice something? If you read the posts here it seems everything is one sided. It's these non racist locals mostly chinese who treat shit skins like how they treat everyone else and got fucked over by them. Everyone knows shit skins are snakes hell even donald trump. Why didn't he say chinese. Because you won't ever see a chinese act like that shit skin on the donald trump show.

It's ok you can hang out with those shit skins. If you call it racism are you calling donald trump a racist for saying shit skins are liars? Nevermind ok you hang out with those shit skins i am sure you will be very happy with them. Maybe you are a shit skin yourself maybe not but hey it's cool for you just don't come back crying here later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah whatever, you are mistaken. Why should I go make best friends with them? I have learnt from my bad personal experience to stay 10 feet away from them.

Regarding spamming, you think too much. I just found it difficult to type on phone with long quote and long reply. So I used the quick reply mode instead of the reply with quote mode. As many points to reply to, I post half first in case I lost my reply typing halfway. That has happened before. Then I followed by editing and replied again with two shorter replies. It is obvious to me that I was not talking to myself. My posts are immediately after your posts and I used "you" several times. How could I have been talking to myself and not you?